tuscl

Touching At Mons Venus

I've read lots about touching, or should I say fondling, at Mons Venus in Tampa FL. Is this a place where you can grab a dancer's ass as she walks by? Or is the touching limited to lapdances you buy?

14 comments

• motorhead
    16 years ago
    perhaps the stupidest question ever posted here....
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    david; Give him a break It is obvious that he is a newbie trying to find a place in stripper heaven. HE would freak out at my favorite club.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Hello to newbie:

1. Welcome. Some people here on the discussion boards are jerks, some are nice guys, some are in between. Just like the rest of the internet. :)
    2. For answers to specific questions about specific clubs, this isn't really the right place (though some people might decide to be helpful anyway). Instead, you should read the reviews here at TUSCL. This website's ever-growing database of reviews is intended to be a font of information for precisely the sort of question you have asked.
    3. The dead-to-rights specifics which you ask for can, if you construe it in a certain way, seem to be asking for a commitment to illegal activity. We here at TUSCL and at just about any other adult-entertainment-oriented website would frown on anyone, new or old, asking us to be too specific about breaking the law. Though we might do certain activities, we're unlikely to share certain specific information with people who don't know.

Again, welcome. :)
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    typo: "with people who don't know" should read "with people whom we don't know." Though the Freudian slip is rather telling anyway ... :)
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    I used to do a lot of work in Tampa and frequented Mons many times. If you go on a Friday or Sat. night you will probably have contact inadvertant contact with a/several dancer's ass since it is standing room only and a lot of the girls circulate through the crowd completely nude. If you are standing as I usually did, they will connstantly brush up against you asking you for a dance. The place is a blast, don't let the wide open lap dance setup deter you from the experience.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Dixboy,

Not a bad question, just an improper one. Your question is inapropriate for two reasons.

1. Giving out details of illegal acts that you were directly involved in is never a good idea.'

2. Some of our married members need to hide the specifics of any clubbing activities from their spouse.

F.Y.I. It is neither a good idea or good form to just grab a dancer's ass as she walks by. Pretty much every club I frequent will toss you out on your ass for that behavior. Chat up the lady first and see what she is open to. Chances are if she is just walking by and not getting paid by you, she will not be into you just grabbing her ass.

Otherwise welcome to TUSCL. Lurk around a bit and see how things are done then please come back and post.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Sounds like parody frequents rather dull clubs ...
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    Ok, Ok,......I was too hard on the new guy. By the way, the Mons is my favorite club. Although I live 1000 miles away, I make it a mission to visit there at least once a year. Not only are the girls gorgeous, I love the fact that is non-smoking and no alchohol is served.

So, dixboy - parodyman makes a valid point in his FYI. Good advice to live by.

There is a lot of competition on the Mons....it is an atypical strip club by many standards. Girls don't sit at your table and chat it up - it's an endless parade of "wanna dance". If you can't find a girl to your liking here, then you won't anywhere. But since there is so much competition, the girls are very friendly and do tend to lean up against you and make a lot of contact when asking you for a dance. And if you take their cues, some often do allow you to touch them while deciding if you want a dance. It's their way of allowing you "to sample the merchandise". But c'mon, just don't grab a dancer's ass as she walks by - just because they are getting paid to dance with you - they are people that deserve some respect.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    d120 above post pegs it. On the subject of silly or inappropriate questions: Try this angle: How do you think this question would look on sportscar thread: "Is it true that you can go triple digits on Interstate XXX between exit#69, and exit#86 without worrying about cops?" Guess who will be there with radar gun? Consider & adjust your query accordingly.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Book Guy, At my favorite dull club the ladies will jump into your lap and get quite friendly. I just don't reach out and grab the ass of someone I have never met before. This policy has served me well. I've never been thrown out of any clubs for being grabby. Drunk and obnoxious, thats a different story.
  • Jmoney007
    16 years ago
    the best thing to do an any situation is to just wait until the dancer grabs your hand and place it on her breast or ass then you may softly rub those spots but know that there are limits to what you can and cant touch and i have notice that every striper has different preferences and while one will let you touch them the next one might not so thats why i go by the wait-and-see-what-happens-next creed.

oh and it is never a good idea to grab a dancers ass as she walks by for 2 reasons, 1. she is prolly heading to the dressing room to to freshen up or change b4 she do another dance, 2. doing this will knock you down to the PL status and you don't want to be that person...... oh yeah did i forget that most clubs have 300lbs bouncers that would love to throw your ass out because you broke the rules, 80% of SC's in the US don't allow touching but some of the girls might allow it for a tip or to try to earn an extra tip but thats pretty much it so please use common sense and eather ask or wait and see if she will guide the way.
  • BuckMcNutter
    16 years ago
    It sucks that you cant touch their kitty's here. What a waist. They stick it in your face but I can't get my stubby little fingers wet :((
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    mets, maybe you'd get farther with women, and in life, if you looked a little smarter. Try mastering your homonymns.

waist -- between ribs and hips
    waste -- make ill use of
  • beantown
    16 years ago
    Mets - I could care less about homonymns, but as a Redsox fan I hate your screen name. I hope your fingers stay dry forever...

As for contact, even at a club with almost no rules, like Cheaters in Providence, the random ass grabbing is no no, but once they start talking to you one on one, they're usually more than happy to do whatever it takes to get you to spend money on them although I've found many will at least expect a tip if you decide not to do a private dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion