tuscl

Aileen

There was a dancer at the club on 6/8/24, went by Aileen, white with a tattoo up her spine.

Just curious if anyone knows her social accounts, if she has any, I didn't get a chance to ask before I left and I was hoping someone could help me out.

TIA

5 comments

• motorhead
    4 months ago
    You wanna Come on Aileen?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 months ago
    I'll give you pretty much the same answer that you got when you posted this over on reddit...

Well, then you should go back and ask her so that she can choose to provide that information, or not.

We don't know who you are and what you're all about. You could be a relatively normal, non-threatening guy. Or, you could be a dangerous predator / stalker. You could also be a lunatic current / former partner of hers looking for evidence of "misbehavior".

So, please don't ask for or give out this type of potentially private information in public places like this. It's not a good look.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 months ago
    Fully agree with @Call.Me.Ishmael
  • groundball
    3 months ago
    you don't need to know her accounts, she's there most nights
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    Can't get over her name being the same as sex worker serial killer Aileen. I'd run far from her....don't know if she chose her name based on admiring a serial killer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion