Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Closer on Saturday June 1st

FutureK

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Dropped by around 530 and saw it was closed. Anyone know what's up?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Went to 10s. Strange price structure for lap and dances. 1 for 40, 2 for 60, 3 for 100. Had 2 with Catherine. Tall soft blonde. Sweet. Medium contact at best.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Sorry I wrote on your post instead of mine. Yeah, drove 45 minutes and ended up at the much lesser 10s.

Profile picture for blahblahblahs
blahblahblahs
•

For some reason I thought they opened at 6, but the google says 4. Uh oh.

Profile picture for FutureK
FutureK
•

I also hit up 10s and saw a girl with good pole skills but nowhere near my type finish a one song dance and then I sat there with nobody in stage and no dancers mingling for 15 more minutes while they had an "intermission", and left

Profile picture for FutureK
FutureK
•

The lap dances price structure is the same at the other two clubs they own, Squire and Golden Banana

Millennium in NH also has a structure that makes no sense. Single dances are 30 but 3 are 100

Profile picture for blahblahblahs
blahblahblahs
•

The 3/100 at millennium gets you a curtained off booth with a big mirror. The 30 individual dance is held in the common room.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement