tuscl

Newly new to this

Went to srip clubs in PA a long time ago (20 years).
Back then PA had rules, no nude acts, no touching.
Now 20 years later I go to Kittens and the second dancer in the private area is getting very hands on, placing my hands on special.parts of her body. Super new to me, any advice? Do dancers in the private area expect to.be touched? I guess I could ask but I am somewhat shy around women.

5 comments

• loper
    4 months ago
    Can't get to your link, but yes, some dancers expect to be touched. Some more. If you hint at going too far they will move your hands away. Whatever happens, respect their boundaries.
  • 5footguy
    4 months ago
    It's not a link, the OP wrote "special" and "parts" with a "." between and the parser interpreted it as a hyperlink. @founder, cool feature, but maybe just display the original text instead of [view link] ?
  • TravelingBoredBusiness
    4 months ago
    Same happened to me, I kept my hands at my side. Dancer almost seemed insulted that I didnt grope her and placed my hands on her ass and let me rub her pussy through her thong.

I asked her if she could suck my dick , but she claimed not to do that. She only let me suck her tits and she kissed my neck. I think the thing is they know that if they let you touch you will be more likely to keep the cash flowing and get more dances and they can then try to sell you on a VIP 3 or 4 dances later when your dick is rock hard with the promise of "Extras" that may or may not happen once you pay for VIP.
  • blahblahblahs
    4 months ago
    Touching varies by state, club and even dancer. At Kittens two way touching--everywhere but bikini area--is the norm. Generally speaking this is the norm for most Eastern Mass clubs. Individual dancers may have more restrictions.
  • loper
    4 months ago
    To be more explicit, generally, if a girl puts her hands on my dick I'll respond with my hand on her pussy. If she reaches inside my pants and does it skin to skin, I'll do the same and maybe penetrate with my finger. Again, always ready to take a message that I've gone too far (which honestly doesn't happen that often).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion