tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Shots fired? Dancers upset with cheap customers who just drink?

Wednesday, May 29, 2024 12:38 PM
Instagram.... "this is where a lot of desire regulars need to be doing their drinking fr" image: girl squatting next to a old car that has Poor People's Pub, Block Island, RI, with phone number. [view link]

15 comments

• JustSumGuy
    20 days ago
    They always complain they don’t make money, yet throw up IG selfies with wads of hundreds banded to their arms
  • RoyaleWithCheese
    20 days ago
    Can’t see the link, which dancer posted this? Look as a guy who has been going to this club for years, I’ve definitely enjoyed my time, but the attitude of some of the dancers is too much. All the men who go here can use an exercise of self control. If a dancer gives you an attitude or demands payment for time, or complains that you don’t spend money, DONT TALK TO HER AGAIN. There are plenty of great dancers here who understand how to work for their tips. If a dancer overcharges you, don’t talk to her again. I once did a room with a dancer who asked $500 for the most basic act, which is ridiculous. We’re the customers and have the money, we have the power, let the big head think and reward the good dancers and vote with your wallet ignoring the the rest.
  • Puddy_Tat
    20 days ago
    Who is that dancer? That face looks trans.
  • JustSumGuy
    20 days ago
    Gianna Marsocci
  • Meshuggah
    20 days ago
    Tiffany reposted it.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    19 days ago
    Royale was the $500 woman Venus?
  • OldWhiteGuy
    19 days ago
    I can't find the picture you described but I have had nothing but GREAT experiences with Gianna!
  • Puddy_Tat
    19 days ago
    Once when I was sitting and watching after taking an extended break from dances, a waitress informed me there's a two drink minimum. I informed her I'd just done a VIP and am surveying the scene for the next one, and she was cool after that. No one likes a rock.
  • deboinair
    18 days ago
    Who cares what these broads think. Strip clubs will NEVER kick you out if you are drinking and not causing trouble. She just was mad nobody wanted to get dances with her self entitled funky ass. She has those botched surgery fish lips also. Looks horrendous.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    18 days ago
    We complain about dancers online all the time. Dancers complain about us online all the time. [shrug] I only care about what happens when I'm in the club and with a dancer.
  • Puddy_Tat
    18 days ago
    @Ishmael, where do they do this with stripper web gone?
  • twentyfive
    17 days ago
    ^ Reddit and a bunch of Facebook groups
  • OldWhiteGuy
    17 days ago
    The stripper in the link is not Josey
  • QrickQ
    16 days ago
    I'd get more dances if they put in the effort. Many a time that I've gone there, and not been able to get a dancer's attention (either because she was with a regular, just walked right by me, spent time in the dressing room, or talking with each other). Look around, see who is sitting by themselves and make yourself available. Stop by and make some small talk. That being said, be reasonable about your pricing. I know that sometimes we ask a lot, but multiple hundreds for 15 minutes of plain vanilla dances is just not reasonable. I'll be stopping by next week, and am looking to get dances, but am expecting to be ignored.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    15 days ago
    In the 20 years I've come here, there has been one time that I left without finding a girl that was attractive to me with whom to spend some time and money. I realize that during much of that time I've had either a group of favorites or the ATF but even when she's not there it is not hard work to let your intentions be known and to secure the attention of one of the girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion