Lanechange
Michigan
Friday, May 24, 2024 7:28 PM
Sign says 3 to 2 am but i went at 3:30 and they said not open until 6

4 comments

• ww
    ā€¢
    4 months ago
    The clubs in the actual city limits of Detroit barely have reason to be open for any type of dayshift as-is.

6pm is the best one should hope for and, even then, it's probably not worth a visit.
  • stripperlover777
    ā€¢
    4 months ago
    šŸŒŒ šŸŒ™ I Would Rather Go @ Night Anyway.

šŸ“±šŸ“±šŸ“± Tuscl - SC - Cheers
  • Lanechange
    ā€¢
    4 months ago
    Well... you see, for me i have been to CF a couple times, and the appeal for me is that it is close enough that i could visit and invest less than an hour of my time. Minimum investment for my prefered clubs is 2 hours. When CF had afternoon shift it worked. I rarely have time in evenings.

Anyway just wanted to share that info. I dont swing by there enough to know if this is temporary. They were doing some kind of remodeling work. Some other guy was sitting there inside when i walked in. Given how little ive seen for customers in the past, that wasnt enough to tell me they werent open yet.
  • Dolfan
    ā€¢
    4 months ago
    If it looks perm, maybe update the details on the page here.

As an afternoon guy, one of my peeves is showing up to a place at 3-4 that I thought opened at noon, only to find it doesn't open till 6. I'm sure others find showing up to a closed club equally frustrating.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion