tuscl

Bikini Baristas

steve3000
Maryland
Saturday, May 11, 2024 7:59 PM
I had heard of bikini barista coffee shops a long time ago, but they seemed to be a Pacific Northwest phenomenon. I recently learned of a place that opened about a month ago in Maryland. [view link] The place is not convenient to my home or work, but I do get that part of Maryland occasionally, and will probably check it out. Do any of you frequent a similar place? Or even have one near you? What are your thoughts? I do enjoy coffee, maybe even more than beer - and attractive and friendly baristas are always a plus. But without stage and lap dancing, I can't see the appeal lasting long.

25 comments

• Jascoi
    2 months ago
    i'll go to one if it's nearby.
  • Puddy_Tat
    2 months ago
    I don't have one nearby, but I hope it's better than Hooters is for food. Hooters' food is shit, the girls aren't even that hot. Only redeeming value is that they reliably broadcast UFC and WWE.
  • steve3000
    2 months ago
    I should have added that this coffee shop is owned by a stripper. And the current staff has been pulled from her stripper friends. I agree about Hooters. I haven't been to one for over 20 years. I don't think the food was ever good, but when the hotness of the girls declined, that's when I lost all remaining interest.
  • ClubFan81077
    2 months ago
    In addition to the eye candy, Twin Peaks has really good food as well. A scratch kitchen is always nice... I've never been to a bikini coffee shop...
  • PoundKing
    2 months ago
    I stopped going to these places that give me blue balls. It’s extras clubs only for me
  • Context22
    2 months ago
    It’s a waste of money, just go to the clubs.
  • steve3000
    2 months ago
    ^ Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. But maybe the place will add a little excitement to the mornings of a guy who is not strip club savvy. That would be a good thing.
  • mike710
    2 months ago
    I have one within 2 or 3 miles from me but have no interest. I'm sure there are hot girls as it's near ASU. I don't like coffee enough to look at hot girls I can't touch. I still go to a Hooters or Twinpeaks on occasion but that is because I can get some bar food, watch sports and have some eye candy as well. I don't look for that grabbing cup of coffee.
  • acast57
    2 months ago
    There are a few Bikini Coffee shops scattered through out the country I've noticed but most if not all of them outside the PNW have zero mileage. As for Hooters, pretty much every other breastaurant is better with a ton in Texas where girls just wear lingerie.
  • mtnboy49
    2 months ago
    The US is slowly discovering the Chilean traditional Café con Piernas. Coffee with Legs. It started as a coffee shop serving coffee and pastries by girls in short shorts or skirts. Extras there are definitely available - at the right shop.
  • stripperlover777
    2 months ago
    I Only Know Of Hooters Which The Girls Are Pretty Hot There! I Also Like Message Parlors & Getting A Swedish Message From Hot Girls There As Well - 🐦
  • Electronman
    2 months ago
    I've never been but according to some reviews, Orange County, CA has some Vietnamese Coffee Shops where the waitresses do nude "shows."
  • gammanu95
    2 months ago
    Yeah, but is the coffee any good?
  • Electronman
    2 months ago
    Coffee sucks but the baristas seem to enjoy operating the cream dispensers.
  • steve3000
    a month ago
    OP here. I stopped by the new coffee shop recently. Coffee was good, prices were reasonable, talking with the barista/owner/dancer was pleasant, but definitely not as much fun as interacting in the club. But we all knew that already. I do hope her business is successful; she has a nice setup and is putting in a strong effort.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a month ago
    You gotta have a GILF fetish to be into those Hooters pantyhose. Starbucks ought to throw in a handjob for what they charge for a cup of coffee.
  • steve3000
    a month ago
    ^ Haha, ilb. Tall, grande, or venti?
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    Hooters tights are a far cry from GILF territory. I find them super sexy, adding some shimmer to highlight legs.
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    The first one I visited in Seattle it was like this gorgeous blonde girl with gigantic tits. I was like damn, is this what they are like?!?! I’ve been missing out (haven’t been able to replicate that) they give you some shaking but otherwise it’s just a super overpriced mini coffee. I asked about OTC no dice with her. One thing about these shacks though is that’s it a girl all alone holding it down in there, she’s in a Uber able position, you got to give her a partner. There are just a lot more ghetto cities where you just could never get away with it.
  • steve3000
    a month ago
    That is true. Alone in a little trailer, in a bikini. And probably have to open up shop when it's still dark. I do worry about the creepy stalkers out there.
  • goldmongerATL
    a month ago
    30-35 years ago, Hooters girls in Atlanta wore braless crop tops and nipples were flashed with about every movement. But that ended when church ladies figured out why their hubbies ate there 4 times a week (and tipped 100% or more). Now Hooters is regular waitresses forced to wear hot girl clothes.
  • Muddy
    a month ago
    They also never have singles when they give you back change and ask for a tip. That's when I whip out my "stack" They don't know who they are playing with sometimes, we are ready.
  • The quality of girls just isnt there. Its like Hooters, they started out with hot women. Now all they have is lezbos, shaved sides of heads, tattooed up type of women who dont even like males and just see males as a person to sucker out of money and not give anything to in return so they can take their lezbo out shopping or on a vacation. Get mad if you want, people tend to get mad at the truth.
  • WiseToo
    a month ago
    I once asked a Hooter's girl if I could switch chairs because my chair was kind of loose and shaky. She got another chair. As I sat down she gave me a back massage with her boobs and then asked if this chair was better. Yes, the new chair was perfect.
  • rattdog
    a month ago
    the hooters i've only been to was the one in nyc ore than 20 years ago. most of the girls working there i wouldn't even glance at in the street. only decent one was the bartender. i made the most out of the visit by just staring at her legs and ass while i munched on a barely mediocre food item and that sweet iced tea that surprisingly didn't make me turn diabetic on the spot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion