tuscl

Just bringing the convention into the top 50 again...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
It will be Apr 25th & 26th at the Columbia Platinum Plus in SC. From noon until... So far I have 6 positives and two maybies But I have not heard from a lot of buddies. If you cannot lie to your SO, bring her along. Come and find out why this is my favorite club and why it is the top rated "Topless club in the country". I may have to bug out for a while to properly take care of some favorites but I will leave you with some guys that know the ropes. Yes, "MisterBitch" I am bragging.

14 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Sounds more like shilling than bragging. If I didn't know better that's what I'd think. But the sad truth is this senile old pervert just wants to wear his shorts and pop a nut in front of his buddies. Nothing gay about that is there Shadowrat?
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    I used to think you were funny parodyman, but you're actually just an ass, you follow his threads just to make some stupid fucking comment... how fucking sad.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    LOL...glad to know that I finally got under scat's skin...the truth hurts sometimes, but oh well. I'm sure someone's told him all that stuff before. I don't expect someone his age to change his ways, ever. It's almost as if he thinks that HE's running the PP or something like that...that's just weird. I really hope the latest AARP convention at the PP goes well...be sure to take your pills guys...
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    "Jealously is the ultimate form of flattery" - Me.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "Denial ain't just a river in Egypt." - Mark Twain
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    WWJD: who wants jelly donuts.

:)
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I am no longer a promoter of this convention. Too many guys have backed out. Guys that I counted on. And bad vibrations that I am getting on this web site from other TUSCLers has led me to want to participate less. I will be there for those of you that want to party but I will only be there as a customer to visit my favorite dancers.
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    Hope you're there by your fucking self! Maybe even the dancers won't want anything to do with you-here's hoping!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    excuse me dude but you are the one that stepped on your own dick.
  • Officer
    16 years ago
    shadowcat, tell me more---is the convention still on---what happens there? do you know of any VERY CHEAP hotels in Columbia??
  • magicrat
    16 years ago
    The best spot for the convention is the Extended Stay America. It's right beside the Embassy Suites...Embassy Suites prob 189/night...Extended Stay 55..take your pick.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Officer, officially the convention is not on. Bad timing. Several buddies will be out of town. A couple with family problems. I will be there 24-26 and I expect to see 4 or 5 of my buddies. We drink and party with the girls and swap stories.

Magicrat, sorry I will miss you on this one. BTW many of the out of town dancers stay at the Extended Stay America. This has led to some great OTC experiences.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Now that it is the day of, I can't wait to hear how it spun down the toilet.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Nothing posted here extolling the virtues of hanging out with the old pervert. I will assume he was A. either there all alone. Or B. Those who attended were so embarassed by his behavior that the have chosen to never speak of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion