I went to Vivide and TattleTales this weekend in Atlanta (I am Starstruck)

Friday, May 3, 2024 6:53 PM
For background, I have mostly only gone to Huntsville Strip Clubs because they are closer to me (30 minutes or less). But my time at Vivide OPENED MY EYES. Latinas approaching me for extras, and full nude dances for $10 apiece. It's just like you guys said and it's completely converted me. I simply do not have the desire for Huntsville clubs like I used to. I only have a select number of dancers I am interested in (around 10) across the 6 clubs that are worth the time. The problem is most of them have medium to high mileage at a big financial cost.

18 comments

I don't see an edit button, so here's the rest of my message. I am going to Atlanta once a month FROM NOW ON. I am already planning how I am going to do it to have money for hotels and other expenses. The biggest issue is that I live in Huntsville, so I have a 3.5-hour drive to make every weekend. If any of you PL's have financial advice, I would appreciate it. Do I need to invest in one of those hotel chain memberships? I went to Tattletales as well, but it is generally more difficult to get extras. All dances are open floor except VIP, $300 for 30 minutes and $600 for the hour. I went on a Thursday and there were some hot women, but I didn't find anyone who did extras (to be fair, I did not talk to every dancer and was still exhausted from my extracurricular activities at Vivide (Live V).
ggofv
15 days ago
Yeah I hear about these poor bastards paying $30 for air dances in other parts of the country, and $300-400 for VIPs which are worse than $50 of lap dances at Vivide, and I just am thankful at how good we have it.
5footguy
14 days ago
Vivide is pretty dope, but when you factor in hotel and gas and your time, are you really saving?
grimes
14 days ago
Well fuck, guess I'm traveling to Atlanta next weekend. It's been too long. We should all arrange a meet up.
RandomName111
14 days ago
on my todo list.
Jascoi
13 days ago
@grimes - of course you're saving! A trip doesn't have to be long - 2 or 3 days is enough. You don't need to pack a lot, so can easily fly a low cost carrier like Frontier or Spirit. I spend $30-50 on round trip ticket with them. Rental cars aren't bad - I spend $50-90 on a few days rental. Hotel can be cheap or just crash in your car. You're spending money on gas whether at home or away, so that doesn't factor in much. With so many clubs charging $20-40 for a single lap dance or higher rates for VIP than Atlanta clubs, you come out way ahead. And my favorite ATL clubs are $5 spots, so I'm even MORE ahead!
ww
13 days ago
how do you get cheap flights. All the ones I find are 500 round trip from Huntsville to Atlanta for 2 days. Please answer back or direct message me. I seriously don't know where to get cheap flights
ggofv
13 days ago
Sorry, dude - Huntsville is not a major city airport. No cheap flights from there.
ww
13 days ago
Looking at Huntsville, the only options are American, Delta, and United. There is also Breeze which does offer some cheap flights but they only go to Vegas, Orlando, Tampa and LA and only on specific dates. No Atlanta.
ww
13 days ago
Thank you for the tip regarding Airlines. I did some research since I need options. HSV to ATL will typically be 500 to 600 dollars depending on the time. Possibly higher. BHM to ATL is roughly the same as HSV, only slightly cheaper. NSV (Nashville) to ATL is 350 to 450. Cheaper rates overall. But consider that Nashville is 2 hours away from Huntsville. BTW, all prices have rental car for 1 day ( which is sometimes free depending on the deal, but typically 60 per day)
ggofv
13 days ago
@ww, if you're talking about paying for flights, and have not been to Tijuana, I highly suggest you do that instead of going to Atlanta. The Hong Kong has legit model looking strippers and fucking them is legal. You could even get a cheap flight and hotel in the San Diego area for probably the same cost as Atlanta. And then just take the $5 tram to Tijuana every day.
grimes
13 days ago
I'll take you up on Tijuana. you guys have discussion boards just for that. I will read some of them. How much does a flight there usually cost. I'm going to check on it.
ggofv
13 days ago
I just checked on Tijuana. Located in Norte California Mexico, correct? it ranges from 450 to 1200 on average. the prices seem to be lower if you leave the US at 7pm or later. If I'm missing something, just post it and let me know. Seems to be 2 stop flights on average. That's a big disparity in flights compared to in the US. What gives?
ggofv
13 days ago
@grimes San Diego and Tijuana is definitely worth the occasional trip, but for me, Atlanta provides me what I look for. I prefer the black big booty clubs and there's no place that offers as many clubs and at $5 or $10 price points as Atlanta. The flight is only 1.5 hours for me and tickets on Spirit or Frontier RT is $30 - $50. Can't beat that!
ww
13 days ago
Please tell me where these cheap flights are. I'm begging you. These must not be common flights
ggofv
13 days ago
@ggofv, I dont know where you're flying from but I can fly NYC to San Diego for $200. $300 is pretty common man. Flying straight into Mexico seems to cost more. Again, if youre already considering flying and paying for a hotel in Atlanta, spending cash to travel to Tijuana wont break your bank. Then you'll spend less money for hotter girls.
grimes
12 days ago
I'm flying from Huntsville, Alabama. I'm going off prices from Expedia and similar Airline search engines. That's why I'm trying to figure out why the rates are higher than what you're quoting.
ggofv
12 days ago
Just a quick [view link] search They don’t fly from Huntsville but Birmingham to San Diego in June is $204 to $310 each way depending on day. (It appears to be about 100 miles or about one and a half hours drive to Birmingham) Costco and Sam’s Club regularly sell a Southwest $500 gift card for $420-$450 Costco travel (separate site) is pretty good for rental cars but you won’t need one in San Diego, just take the bus to trolley and walk across (or Uber)
math14
9 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion