tuscl

PP Columbia this weekend?

Friday, April 11, 2008 4:37 AM
Thinking about visiting Saturday early afternoon - how is the Masters going to impact the day shift, and is Saturday day shift as good as the weekdays?

3 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Trust me. Saturday afternoons can be great. If you find the right dancer. I have. But don't go there until after the " Masters".
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    I don't think you will have any problem with the Master's crowd before nightime. As much as they pay to make the trip I suspect most will remain on the course in Augusta until the last group is finished with their round. However I would expect it to be unbelievably crowded on Sat. night. I suspect all Sat. night's at PP are crowded but would expect this to be the busiest of the year.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    The sister club and some other clubs didn't look too bad as far as crowd levels went. I suspect it may have had something to do with some people's payday not being here yet. I've just noticed more people in clubs around the end of the month and sometimes after the 15th but that pay period falls on a Monday this week. I'm not sure how many in South Carolina have similiar pay schedules or if everyone was just tired from the previous weekend when it seemed like everyone went to a strip club (maybe thinking they may not still be here in the future as we know them now??) I hope things don't change.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion