Smash or Pass?

Wednesday, April 3, 2024 3:19 AM
Woman On Figueroa Street At 6:30 Pm [view link] I like her hair and her perfume… :D

12 comments

Smash. Are you in Mexico? Maybe I should go there.
ggofv
a month ago
Pass. Not my type.
boomer79
a month ago
Pass as well.
ATACdawg
a month ago
Pass. Too many late nights at Del Taco
motorhead
a month ago
@ggofv You wrote and I quote: “Are you in Mexico? Maybe I should go there.” LOL, She is in Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, California So yes it is technically Mexico 🇲🇽 Mexifornia or the Aztlan (Aztec) Republic according to the Chicano Students and Professors at the University of California. And yes you should go visit “The Blade”, you will find some 7s and up in a good afternoon. Let’s just be careful out there. :D
CJKent_band
a month ago
Smash, then smash a bottle of Valtrex, Truvada, and a shot of penicillin for good measure. That's a gorgeous Latina bum for sure!
PuddyTat69
a month ago
Would be a smash if GFE. But street sex workers are suspicious when asked for that, even if you offer more $, so probably would end up being a pass for me.
ilbbaicnl
a month ago
@ilbbaicnl You have to make them feel safe, and to trust you are a safe discreet good person to her. If you create a good relationship with any woman in the adult industry business o any business, she will end up feeling that it is a pleasure to do business with you. Than she might give you a GFE and or PSE, you have to make it clear that it will be a win win experience for you two. Let’s be careful out there. :D
CJKent_band
a month ago
☀️ California**********Smashin' # 1 Baby!
stripperlover777
a month ago
pass demasiado culo
datinman
a month ago
Shame when an ass is that wide but still flat. Pass.
PAWG_Patrol
a month ago
Pass
bang69
a month ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion