Cascadas Room Type Recommendation

Friday, March 1, 2024 2:19 AM
Will be at HK for 2 nights on Tues 3/12 & Wed 3/13 and planning to stay at Cascadas for the first time. I’m already aware of the Tues night 70% off & Wed 20% off with the VIP card. I see 3/13 is the bikini contest (which I could care less about). I’m about to lock down a room but was curious what the team here recommended. Not a fan of their single “rental” rooms you normally get for 30 minute arriba, so I’d assume those are the standard rooms you’d get as base level price. It’s difficult to determine from the web pics on what to expect. I know while back it appeared that they were doing construction (maybe new rooms?) so getting a newer room would be preferred. I’m not a baller so not looking for the crazy penthouse stuff. Just would like a nice, comfortable room to relax and enjoy. Also-do you get more time than the 30 minute rental if you stay there (45/60 mins)? Open to any recommendations.

9 comments

I’d probably recommend the master suite. Gives you a king size bed and a little more space, but nothing fancy.
TJVisitor23
3 months ago
Depends what's important to you. I've stayed in Master Suites, Double, and Single rooms. Most rooms will be interior...meaning windows to the hallway. If you want to experience daylight, the Master Suites on 6, 7, & 8 are your only choice. You're going to get a lot more space in the MS. They will have the hot tub but I've never used them with a girl as it would take 10 mins to fill up. I'm not that patient when I have a hot girl in my room willing to fuck. I've come to prefer the double rooms just to have two beds...one for fucking and one for sleeping. You can always ask hotel staff for clean sheets. But that takes time and a tip. Singles are the same as the short-time rooms. They are small. I only did it for a one night stay. I think with two days, you'd appreciate the extra space. Time is up to the girl. If you think you want more than 30 mins, you'll want to clear that with the girl before going up. At times, the club will chase her down after an hour to try to tell you that you need to buy a bucket of fichas. I've heard that's more common on Friday/Saturday. You might get away with stretching it on Tues/Wed.
Powerman02
3 months ago
I’m booked for a Penthouse Executive Suite. Likely my last time to TJ for a long time, so why not. Got the VIP 70% off Tuesday and 20% off Wednesday.
Heckler
3 months ago
I think you made the right choice. Have fun. And give us details of your stay. Paying a few $ extra for a room should not be a concern. Look at all the fun that your $ buy. You can always make money later. But the time in TJ will not come back. That being said, the single bed rooms must be avoided. I agree with the other comments. Always take one with two beds or a higher level.
tbot1102
2 months ago
@heckler, I stayed in the Penthouse Executive Suite last trip to Cascadas. It's actually slightly smaller than the double master suite (which is slightly less expensive.) However, the PES is located in a corner of the hotel away from the elevators, so noise is less likely to be an issue for you there. It also had a decent view of Tijuana from the window. I would definitely stay in that suite again, so I think you made a good choice.
RonJax2
2 months ago
I was there for the bikini contest day last year, it is not different than any other night other than all the models are in (mostly yellow) bikinis, which did make for some slight better fichas than normal. I always just get a standard room at Casada's but with the 70% off an upgraded suite seems like a good deal.
rugrat
2 months ago
I'd rather spend my money on the ladies than on an upgraded room. sure it's nice having more physical room but the single works fine for me.
Jascoi
2 months ago
back when the rates were more reasonable, sometimes I'd get the double master. with the money they want now is nuts. Even with a VIP card.
Jascoi
2 months ago
Just to update (if anyone cares) I had to change my trip to April and I decided to splurge and get the 9th Floor Master Suite. I’m sure I’ll get flamed on here for spending that on a room for three nights- but I’m willing to pay for a higher floor and maybe a more luxurious experience. I could be wrong though. This will likely be my last time at HK for several years so I decided to go for it. I guess I’ll find out soon.
Heckler
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion