tuscl

Americans deserve to know the full truth about rapists pedophiles Epstein and Tr

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title could not say it all.

Americans deserve to know the full truth about rapists pedophiles Epstein and Trump and Clinton and all of them…

“A pedophile will not stop on his own, and will not turn himself in, because he does not take responsibility for his behavior and denies that he’s doing anything harmful.

He will abuse until he’s caught.”

SILENCE IN THE FACE OF EVIL IS ITSELF EVIL.

GOD WILL NOT HOLD US GUILTLESS,

NOT TO SPEAK IS TO SPEAK.

NOT TO ACT IS TO ACT."

~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer
~ Anti-Nazi Dissident
~ Born 4 February 1906
~ Breslau, Silesia, Prussia, Germany
~ (now Wrocław, Poland)
~ Died 9 April 1945 (aged 39)
~ Flossenbürg, Bavaria, Germany

6 comments

• motorhead
    8 months ago
    And Oprah. She doesn’t get a pass because she’s a black woman
  • Studme53
    8 months ago
    Nothing burger
  • funonthaside
    8 months ago
    While I admittedly have not, and will not, read the released documents to see details of the involvement of those on the list of associates, I wonder how many of them were merely in wrong place at wrong time, vs actively engaged and/or complicit.

It's ludicrous that people are being trashed simply due to affiliations with a bad person.

For people such as the Clintons, Bill Gates, etc, who have adequate age and wealth to not care what people think, this is largely a non-issue. However, it's unfortunate that there are likely people on the list who have far more to lose.

At this point, given rhe presence of both Democrats and Republicans on the list, I'm not sure who is leading this time-wasting activity of releasing records.
  • drewcareypnw
    8 months ago
    Gates is famous around here for being a hooker fucker, and back in the day: an OTC PL. He used to fuck a friend of mine that worked at Deja Vu in the 1990s, and stocked his house parties with strippers. Having naked strippers into the pool was a common activity. Apparently he also has HSV2, and working around his outbreaks was part of the deal with my friend. The further rumor was that Gates liked to wrap up a conference, head to his hotel, and then his handlers would have arranged a lineup of hookers dressed as cheerleaders. More well documented was that he also had flings with Microsoft women who were drawn to power and money.

Anyway, his wife finally ditched him during covid. I have no way of knowing, but my guess is that once he couldn't be flying around the world all the time and ordering in strange, he had to spend a bunch of time with Mrs G in their Median WA compound. Either he was just too annoying, or snuck in hookers to fuck and got busted, and she was looking for a last straw. The Epstein case gave her one... she even cited "Bill's friendship with Jeffrey Epstein" as a reason for the divorce in interviews.

I'm pretty sure that he was banging young hotties at JE's private island house, that's just his style. Clinton as well? Shit I LOVE Bill Clinton and am 99.9999% sure he dipped his (also famously HSV2 positivize) dick into that. Prince Andrew seems guilty as well. Trump? Yeah I'd believe that.

• skibum609
    8 months ago
    The OP is confessing....
  • funonthaside
    8 months ago
    Interestint insight into Gates' adventures. This shows how much times have changed since then. Imagine CEO X engaging in such activities....all it would take is for one provider to snitch, and that would be the end of him. Of course, I suppose we will never know how much hush money was paid by Gates over the years.

Imagine Elon openly engaging in our activity. Well, maybe a bad example, since he clearly gives 0 f's about what people think of him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion