tuscl

NO PRESIDENT IS ABOVE THE LAW!

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Friday, December 8, 2023 2:17 PM
Our democracy only works if everyone, that means every person, can be held accountable.

7 comments

• shailynn
    7 months ago
    You may want to send todays quote to Hunter Biden.
  • CJKent_band
    7 months ago
    @shailynn Everyone has to be held accountable. Nobody is above the law. I repeat: NO PRESIDENT IS ABOVE THE LAW!
  • BumHip
    7 months ago
    @shailynn: A) Hunter Biden is not a President, nor was Joe when all of the ALLEGED wrongdoings occurred. B) Hunter is in the middle of his defense, and may very well be found guilty. The thing is, every Dem wants him to be punished if found guilty. Same goes for that scumbag Sen. Menendez of New Jersey. No one is crying about a Witch hunt like 45 and most of his supporters.
  • Studme53
    7 months ago
    A U.S. elected official who peddles their name and it’s implicit influence, for money or other benefit, or allows a family member to do so with their knowledge or permission is committing a crime.
  • BumHip
    7 months ago
    @Studyme53, are we talking about Eric, Ivanka, Jr., or Jared… or the whole lot?
  • motorhead
    7 months ago
    “Our democracy only works if everyone, that means every person, can be held accountable.” I am in total agreement with CJK. It’s mind boggling that 95% of the charges against BLM protestors during the 2020 riots were dropped. Where’s the accountability for over $2B in property damage ?
  • BumHip
    7 months ago
    @motorhead, agreed, every effort to bring ANY non peaceful protester to justice. From my quick google search, I found hundreds were charged in the protests of summer 2020. But assuming many were not charged, it is/was harder to identify people covering their face, and under limited high definition security camera coverage during those acts. Conversely, the Jan 6th morons committed their acts at one of the most surveilled areas in the world. Plus they many proudly put their deeds on social media.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion