tuscl

Lucy (Asian) in AZ club?

vmaxhp
Denver
Hi all... been awhile since I was in AZ. I recall there was a dancer, Asian, stage name Lucy.. quite talented with her hands. Any of the AZ clubbers know if she's still working? If so, which club?

7 comments

• Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Nope, not creepy at all.
  • vmaxhp
    a year ago
    Dude.. just looking for a repeat of a good experience. How is asking about a particular dancer any more creepy than posting dancers stage names and what they did?
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Maybe..just maybe...if you narrowed it down to a specific club where you saw her, someone may provide something of value. But to ask about a girl you saw in Arizona..which is a large state, is silly.

And, how long is "awhile ago"? If it's been more than a few months, she's probably already baking cookies for her new husband, or off working as a travel dancer in another state.

While we all have our favorites and good memories of certain girls, I don't see the purpose of exerting so much effort tracking down one specific girl. There is a high probability that you can walk into any club, in any state, and find a girl that you like as much or more than Lucy.

Ok...I'll at least give you the novelty of her being Asian, and the scarcity of Asian strippers. But, if you have yellow fever, there are better options to fill that void.
  • vmaxhp
    a year ago
    It was a few years ago, in the PHX area. Wasn't Hi-Liter or Blue Moon - we all lament the down hill slide of those epic places. If no one in the PHX area has had experience with an Asian Lucy recently, I'll agree with you - she's off elsewhere. If she's still working, then asking a simple question doesn't seem to be exerting too much effort.
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    “ How is asking about a particular dancer any more creepy than posting dancers stage names and what they did?”

It’s not. They’re both equally creepy.
  • Evergreen98
    a year ago
    Asian Lucy was written about in one of the Phoenix Clubs on a review dated October 12, 2023.
  • Evergreen98
    a year ago
    Asian Lucy is a legend in the Phoenix Clubs. Her last sighting was at Bandaids.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion