tuscl

First time VIP

Ok y’all, I’ve enjoyed time in clubs for many years but been away from them for some time. Generally limited it to minimal cost lap dances. Had good experiences both in Philadelphia 30 years ago and RI in more recent times. Rode lap dances to completion as it were many times when I was younger but in all fairness that gets old.

Finally working towards setting aside some real money to explore the next level in the VIP. Will almost certainly be at Desire. Definitely interested in extras, particularly BBBJ with CIM, opportunity to pleasure the dancer as well, as well as FS.

Getting good insights from the various reviews—thanks y’all!—and looking for any specific tips about bankroll (thinking need to walk in with around $300 to spend?) and how to survey and approach dancers to make this happen. Thanks!!

9 comments

• nelly76
    a year ago
    You have one review and one discussion, and really haven't made much of a contribution yet.

Users on this site are very aware that Desires was one of the clubs targeted by a story from a TV station a few years ago, and it almost caused all of the clubs in Rhode Island to shut down.

If you don't get a lot of responses yet, that may be why. We give a lot of information to people with a record of contributing.
  • Pgallo789
    a year ago
    Thanks for the heads up. Had a different username on here years ago—actually don’t remember what username I was using then. . .

Certainly don’t want to get anyone in any kind of trouble and totally respect the caution you describe. . .
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Inflation is a thing and $300 doesn't go as far as it used to (at least not with the better looking dancers). I typically walk through the door with $500 or perhaps a bit more to make sure that I can cover all the fun I want to have, particularly if it's extra fun.

How I survey the dancers for what I want is to just ask for what I want. No hints, innuendo, or "code" in the form of male vocalist names. Just use your words and ask (politely). You won't shock anyone.

If you write a review, don't connect dancers by name to extras or prices. That stuff is generally discussed via PM.

And, yes, locals have seen explicit Desire reviews (and other clubs) scroll across the evening news, which led to busts and crackdowns. So, we try not to piss in our own Cheerios.
  • EastCoaster
    a year ago
    Regarding "any specific tips about bankroll," I like what C.M.I. said about taking enough "to make sure that I can cover all the fun I want to have, particularly if it's extra fun."

Long ago there were a few times when I found I didn't have enough cash on me to take advantage of unexpectedly good opportunities that arose, and I was not about to use a credit card or an ATM in a strip club. My M.O. now is to bring a good amount more money with me than I would initially expect to spend -- just in case.

That doesn't mean I have to spend it, but I can if I decide to. For me, it helps that I do not drink alcohol (I gave that up decades ago), so I usually make spending decisions using the big head, not the little head. Usually. 😁
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    A couple of the Stripclub Rules I have found useful over the years:

Stripper Rule #5: Bring in the amount of money you intend to spend and don't do the ATM machine.

Stripper Rule #8: Don’t get drunk at a strip club. It makes you an easy target.

Once at Mario's in Johnston I violated those rules, simultaneously.
    It cost me enough to remember to never do it again!
  • kyumsaing
    a year ago
    Regarding the ATM and drinking, unfortunately I'm a light weight with a bank that refunds my ATM fees. A dangerous combination. 🤷
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    No offense to OldWhiteGuy, but I'm more in the EastCoaster/CMI camp on this one. I violate those rules basically every time I go to a club. I always have more money than I intend to spend, no more than I can afford to though. And now and again I'll hit the ATM if the situation warrants. Getting drunk is less clear and depends on your definition of drunk. But I pretty much always have a few beers and/or some whiskey in the club. I would agree that getting totally wasted anywhere in public, least of all places a strip club, is not a wise decision for a grown man, and is likely to have unpleasant consequences.

I don't know that club specifically, so I cant comment on if $300 is enough or not, around here you can get it done for that but only if you're focused. If you spend a bit on drinks and maybe a few trial run dances, you'll likely fall short of being able to also do a room. If this is your first time trying to get extras, I'd expect maybe buy the girl and drink and do a few dances first. Only the most mechanical of places would I expect to walk in, say hello, how much, then go do it.

Generically, I'd say bring no more than you can afford to spend, but likely more than you plan to. If you're the type with self control issues, half measures like limiting how much you bring are likely to just get you into trouble in the long run. Just stay the fuck home if you don't have the discipline.
  • EastCoaster
    a year ago
    Pgallo789, as long as you're thinking about exploring "the next level" in your SC adventures, I'll add one additional piece of advice: It always pays to be prepared for almost any contingency.

I *never* go into a strip club without a condom (or two) -- even a club not known for extras. I don't always need one, but sometimes, even when you least expect it, a dancer may ask "Do you have a condom?" If that happens, there's really only one good answer to that question -- and it's not "Ooh, sorry, wish I did!"
  • LuvLatinas
    a year ago
    I go with my instincts on what a dancer will do but as a newbie you might get burned that way, so I recommend you be more explicit. Like others have said, she won't be offended (and if she is, do you really want to do a room with a prude?) What happens over time is the dancers talk (just like we share info) so they usually know more about you than they let on, and also know what you expect in a room.

This leads to a few things, some of the dancers who don't do that will take themselves out of the pool and the ones that will will approach you, but this dynamic happens over time as the dancers get to know you.

Is $300 enough? Maybe maybe not. It really depends.

And I second being as prepared as possible.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion