Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ohau/Honolulu

madmoneyg
madmoneygVIP274

California

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

I’ll be heading to Oahu and staying in Honolulu for a week long vacation. Does anyone know if there is a k-org or c-org, similar to what’s in LA and the Bay Area?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Rejected. Incoherent

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

You staying at Oprah’s house?

Profile picture for madmoneyg
madmoneyg
•

What’s with the all hate? I’m just asking if Oahu has k-orgs/c-orgs that are similar to LA or the Bay Area.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

No hate - 90% of the people on here don’t even know what k-orgs/c-orgs means.

Profile picture for From978
From978
•

I'm one of the 90%. I suppose it makes sense to ask a question that can only be understood by people who might be qualified to answer.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Corgi?

Profile picture for NickysHardLife
NickysHardLife
•

Kissing Orgasms? Cunt Orgasms? Korean Orgys? Chinese Orgys?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Man I have no idea - did a Google search and nothing came back solid.

This is what the results leaned towards:

Sex trafficking

Being attracted to Korean people

Korg - meaning “big” male genitalia

Something to do with a pimp and prostitute situation

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I googled it too and nothing. Instead of the OP calling us all haters maybe he should stop being a dick and “enlighten” us.

Profile picture for madmoneyg
madmoneyg
•

I really thought this was known thing amongst mongers. Korean organization or Chinese organization: they are massage parlors with that run out of an apartment instead of a store front. Which is why they’re called AAMP Apartment Asian Massage Parlor vs AMP Asian Massage Parlor

Profile picture for 8TM
8TM
•

Not all mongers are into AMPs and this board is a bad place to discuss them. Anyway, if I had good info I would DM you, but I can only suggest you check the usual sites like rubmaps and ampreviews.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement