tuscl

Ohau/Honolulu

madmoneyg
California
Tuesday, August 22, 2023 10:47 PM
I’ll be heading to Oahu and staying in Honolulu for a week long vacation. Does anyone know if there is a k-org or c-org, similar to what’s in LA and the Bay Area?

11 comments

• motorhead
    10 months ago
    Rejected. Incoherent
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    You staying at Oprah’s house?
  • madmoneyg
    10 months ago
    What’s with the all hate? I’m just asking if Oahu has k-orgs/c-orgs that are similar to LA or the Bay Area.
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    No hate - 90% of the people on here don’t even know what k-orgs/c-orgs means.
  • From978
    10 months ago
    I'm one of the 90%. I suppose it makes sense to ask a question that can only be understood by people who might be qualified to answer.
  • blahblahblah23
    10 months ago
    Corgi?
  • NickysHardLife
    10 months ago
    Kissing Orgasms? Cunt Orgasms? Korean Orgys? Chinese Orgys?
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    Man I have no idea - did a Google search and nothing came back solid. This is what the results leaned towards: Sex trafficking Being attracted to Korean people Korg - meaning “big” male genitalia Something to do with a pimp and prostitute situation
  • motorhead
    10 months ago
    I googled it too and nothing. Instead of the OP calling us all haters maybe he should stop being a dick and “enlighten” us.
  • madmoneyg
    10 months ago
    I really thought this was known thing amongst mongers. Korean organization or Chinese organization: they are massage parlors with that run out of an apartment instead of a store front. Which is why they’re called AAMP Apartment Asian Massage Parlor vs AMP Asian Massage Parlor
  • 8TM
    10 months ago
    Not all mongers are into AMPs and this board is a bad place to discuss them. Anyway, if I had good info I would DM you, but I can only suggest you check the usual sites like rubmaps and ampreviews.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion