tuscl

Help a brother out

I’ve been wanting to see Tiffany but I always miss her. Anyone has seen her or gotten a VIP with her? If so, is she worth it? Does she get down?

7 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    She got down on the floor and tried to help me find my contact when it fell out during a lapdance.
  • R9dbstevr
    a year ago
    Wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 dmbass comment.
  • R9dbstevr
    a year ago
    Did you get a vip with her?
  • Electronman
    a year ago
    Are you aware that this is a national and International strip club review site? Most of the readers will have no idea who Tiffany is. You've published four reviews, all of Paradise Gentleman's club. I suspect the Tiffany works at that club. You might have better luck if you contacted others who have published reviews of Paradise or if at least you mentioned where Tiffany worked.

Good luck.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    I like Tiffany, I remember watching her sing at the mall when I was young. “I think we’re alone now” she said the same thing to me in the VIP room!
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Lol shailynn
  • 5footguy
    a year ago
    You need to go to the club page, then click the "Got a question" link. This will create a Discussion linked to the club, and will appear on anyone's Feed who follows that club. As you can see from the comments above, you've "done it wrong" and no one is going to investigate to see what club you're talking about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion