tuscl

Where are hottest girls in Portland of the clubs with good grind LDs

Of those clubs with high mileage lap dances, which clubs have the hottest girls in Portland?

4 comments

• LapHunt
    a year ago
    Do any Portland clubs actually have good grind lapdances though? I'd looked into the area a while ago and, based on reviews, it seemed like most of the Portland clubs were known for uppity, inked-up, vegan stripper girls who mostly give airdances for $40 or $50 each.

Portland clubs seem to coast off their "grittiness" and "ambience" more than anything. I didn't get the sense that Florida-style grinding LDs were much of a thing in Portland.
  • blahblahblah23
    a year ago
    Lol!?!?! Air dances in portland are not a thing in most clubs. Maybe sassy and Hawthorne strip.
  • LapHunt
    a year ago
    Okay, so as OP asked, which clubs in Portland can you get really good grind LDs from hot chicks?

I'd heard some things about Kit Kat Club, but reviews seem to indicate a mixed experience. There seem to be so many that it's hard to pinpoint the best one or two places. Like in Tampa pre-pandemic, Mons, 2001, and Scarlett's were the top of the heap so it was easy to hone in on them if visiting there.
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    In general, you can expect a good grind/contact LD at DV8, Columbia Strip, Sunset Strip, Dream On Saloon, SinRock, The Golden Dragon, and Spyce. I say in general because there's always a chance of an ROB air dance at any club. The chance is low at these clubs. There will be the most hotties at DV8, Sunset Strip, SinRock, and The Golden Dragon. I recommend any of these clubs.

Avoid the Acropolis unless you like a cheap steak with your air dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion