Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Asian Dancer at DD

gowdaflow

Florida

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

There used to be a smokin one at DD's with the stage name Yuchi but I haven't seen her there is some time. Anyone know her status?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Just sayin dude, you're probably not gonna get a lot of responses on this kind of thing. #1, not many people know. #2, and this is the bigger issue, these kind of questions give off stalker vibes. Especially when you post two multiple threads about the same chick.

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Last I heard, she was engaged to scrub.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

OMG funontheside. I would not wish that curse on anyone.

Profile picture for Dtuscl
Dtuscl
•

Don’t believe she ever came back after Covid

I
Iknowbetter
•

“Yuchi” was a legitimate college student when she worked at DD. She finished her degree, got a real job, and left the area. I would assume that she is no longer working as a stripper.

H
HorseLover420
•

Unless it's a different Asian chick with the same name she was definitely there last week lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement