tuscl

EROTIC MASSAGES

Monday, July 3, 2023 5:32 PM
OK, for my next inquiry....
Anyone ever get a erotic body rub or massage from one of the moe upscale places in NYC? There seems to be a few classier joints that have their own websites with pics/descriptions of the girls - some look absolutely boner-inducing! These are not the joints on bedpage or other lists like that. They are around $200 (or more) for 1/2 hr.
Some I have found...
upscalebodyrub.com
nurustudio.com
eroticbodyrubnyc.com
eroticmassageinnewyork.com
nybodylove.com
nurutogo.com

8 comments

• NickysHardLife
    a year ago
    Any input would be appreciated!
    I'm a newbie and, fyi, only once went to a strip joint. But that has to change right now.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    No never have.
  • rugrat
    a year ago
    you are on the wrong website dude.

www.rubmaps.ch

• WiseToo
    a year ago
    I never have and the girls look too good to be true. $200 + for 1/2 hour is chump change by Manhattan standards considering what they promise.

Since you are a newbie, you might find yourself in over your head at these places. Stick with strip clubs until you get a lot of experience dealing with all types of entertainers.
  • NickysHardLife
    a year ago
    I understand one does not get 48 hrs of naked sex, sun & fun in Bali with a blonde, c-cup, 22 year old spinner for that price, but $200 for a short nude massage with no extras sounds reasonable to me. Some of these places have been around for years now, so they are probably legit. They all say some version of "no FS."
    rubmaps seems like they advertise very low class establishments, I am be more cautious there.
    Thanks for the input!
  • bkkruined
    a year ago
    $200 in NYC is probably just the 1/2 hour massage, anything erotic will require a tip that probably doubles that.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    Ha ha - I looked at the nuru ad. No way.
  • NickysHardLife
    a year ago
    So folks, what would you say is a goingg rate for NURU? Including tax, tips and fuel surcharge. But, not including actual fucking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion