tuscl

New LGBTQ Acronym

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Seen on recent "toilet paper" post (aka you tube chat feedback) during a political speech: "LGBTQ- Let's Get Biden To Quit". Could this replace "Let's Go Brandon" ? Any other witticism's you horndogs can think of ?

8 comments

• Specialj
    a year ago
    LGBTQFKH LETS GET BIDEN TO QUIT FOR KAMALA HARRIS
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    After strippers, my mind always thinks food over politics

It’s a lettuce, guacamole, beef, tomato quesadilla
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    lesbians gone back to queefing
  • NinaBambina
    a year ago
    Um, no...? First of all, LGBTQ+ are a loud bunch. When they said, "we're here, we're queer, get used to it!" they meant that shit. There is no shutting them up. Sorry - the acronym could never be appropriated by the right to mean more than what it already does. Second, wouldn't most people have at least enough commom sense to realize that saying that sounds actually gay? Shouting some, "LGBTQ, WOOHOO!" will never NOT sound gay as fuck.

Anything to own the libs these days, I guess.
  • minnow
    a year ago
    Who's doing the shouting here ? We (the customers) are anti-loud, in your face. Hence the tongue in cheek witty alternatives.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Biden has already mentally retired (and retarded). I want to know who is really calling the shots. My money says Barry.
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    Not a real article. Should be posted in the discussion board.

👎 👎
  • minnow
    a year ago
    ^ It is a DB thread, asswipe. Gafl if you get your jollies out of pissing on my threads/articles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion