Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

do they still flashdance at P10?

WhoopWhoop

New York

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

I used to go to P10 over a decade ago. They used to have flashdancing at 1pm. I forget if it was just one day a week or every day. Every girl would wander around and you'd get a 30 second lapdance for $1. It would go on for 15-30 minutes. So you'd get to sample every girl in the place before choosing the girls you wanted to hang out with. Do they still do that?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

At my local club most dancers would walk around after their set and offer dollar dances. I'd give them 1 - 5 depending. Sure miss it; it went away during/after covid.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Last time I was there during the day was slightly over a year ago in 2022, and they had a flashdance going on then. I’m pretty sure they still do that.

Profile picture for WhoopWhoop
WhoopWhoop
•

they didn't mention it on their web page, that's why I was asking.

The only thing I didn't like about the flashdance was the situation where you see a girl you'd like to meet but she's been occupied with one of her regulars. Then it's flash time and the girl of your dreams is approaching you with a big smile, but before she gets to you some big fat ugly girl jumps on your lap and your dream girl moves on.

Profile picture for Ferdinx
Ferdinx
•

Was at P10 on a Friday afternoon in early June, and there was no1:00PM flash dance / tip parade. Too bad, because I also enjoyed it previously.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement