tuscl

Fake Reviews for Mile High GC in Las Vegas

chasman
British Columbia
Four reviews for this club yesterday. All by first time posters. All 10s. All short,all vague.

Then there's the review by Ramrod last Friday. Another 10 and his only other review is a 2 for the LV Spearmint Rhino, both posted the same day he joined.(While I'm not a huge fan of the place myself, the SR is the best rated club in Vegas.)

LVlocal joined Feb 4th and 3 of his 6 posted reviews are for this club, two 10s and a 9. His other reviews of Vegas clubs are a 1, a non-complimentary 7 and a 3.

I have two questions: 1) How dumb do they think we are? 2) Founder, can/will you nuke these reviews & accounts?

3 comments

• founder
    17 years ago
    Hi chasman, we have another thread going about this, but in a nutshell, I have changed the formula for rating clubs. I like to leave the fake reviews, because I feel in a way they are as helpful as bad reviews, if that makes sense.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    WTG Founder! Looking forward to the updated ratings formula.
  • 2inwill
    17 years ago
    Am also anxious to see how the new ratings work. Even I was about pist about the Mile High snow jobs. I read reviews for two reasons. 1) Learn about new clubs where I will be travelling, and 2) See how things are going at my favorite spots till I can get there in person. Fake reviews don't help at all. I try to take my TUSCL membership seriously.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion