tuscl

Song about Strippers

Saturday, February 16, 2008 3:46 PM
I recently got the newest Kenny Chesney CD and found a song on it called 'Dancin' forthe Groceries'. Thought it was interesting, and I posted the lyrics below for the group to see. She's thinking about what her kids are doing Five miles away, it's almost time for bed They're brushing teeth and hearing one more story And in the mirror she paints her lips bright red She wishes she could call and say she loves them But the bossman says no calls go out or in So she puts on a dress that might feel pretty If she didn't have to take it off again She's dancin for the Groceries She's dancin for the rent She's dancing for the credit cards That she's already spent In sequins and in laces She's dancing for the braces So her kids can have a perfect smile someday Smiling while she dances Is the price she has to pay They tell her in this job there is no future So get it while you can 'cause looks don't last There's money in those pockets for the tak'in if you do it right it makes the time go fast [Dancin' For The Groceries lyrics on [view link]] The music's loud the drinks are mostly water What her name is tonight she can't recall The business men stare at the single mother Whose smiling while she's staring at the wall She's dancin for the Groceries She's dancin for the rent She's dancing for the credit cards That she's already spent In sequins and in laces She's dancing for the braces So her kids can a perfect smile someday Smiling while she dances Is the price she has to pay Someday she'll have a house out in the country Someday she'll see the other side of dawn And noone will ever know What is was she did before She just heard the dj say your on The lights come up And they play her song

11 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    For many, it should be titled, "Dancin' for the Drugs"! She's dancin for the Drugs She's dancin for the Thugs She's dancing for the Money That her pimp's already spent In sequins and a low cut back She's dancing for the crack Her kids can wait for dinner Hungry while she dances Is the price she has to pay
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    She's dancin for the Losers She's dancin for the Pervs She's dancing for the groping hands that fondle all her curves In sequins and a skimpy thong She's wishin'for the end of song If this guy had a few more bucks She'd offer him some backroom sucks What's the price he'll have to pay?
  • pdxskinsin
    16 years ago
    This is a personal favorite...Shake that by Eminem Shady, Aftermath There she goes shaking that ass on the floor Bumpin and grindin that pole The way she's grindin that pole I think I'm losing control Get buzzed, get drunk, get crunked, get fuucked up Hit the strip club don't forget ones get your dick rubbed Get fucked, get sucked, get wasted, shit faceted Pasted, blasted, puke drink up, get a new drink Hit the bathroom sink, throw up Wipe your shoe clean, got a routine Knowin still got a few chunks on your shoestring Showin I was dehydrated till the beat vibrated I was revibed as soon as this Bitch gyrated And hips and licked them lips and that was it I had to get Nate Dogg here to sing some shit Two to the one from the one to the three I like good pussy and I like good trees Smoke so much weed you wouldn't beleive And I get more ass than a toilet seat Three to the one from the one to the three I met a bad bitch last night in the D Let me tell you how I made her leave with me Conversation and Hennessey I've been to the muthafuckin mountain top Heard muthafuckers talk, seen 'em drop If I ain't got a weapon I'ma pick up a rock And when I bust yo ass I'm gonna continue to rock Getcha ass of the wall with your two left feet It's real easy just follow the beat Don't let that fine girl pass you byye Look real close cause strobe lights blind We bout to have a party (turn the music up) Let's get it started (Go head shake your butt) I'm lookin for a girl with a body and a sexy strut Wanna get it poppin baby step right up Some girls they act retarded Some girls are bout it bout it I'm lookin for a girl that will do whatever the fuck I say everday she be givin it up Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Come on girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Ohh girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Come on girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me I'm a menace, a dentist, an oral hygentist Open your mouth for about four or five minutes Take a little bit of this flouride rinse Swish but don't spit it, swallow and I'll finish Yeah me and Nate d-o double g Looking for a couple bitches with some double d's Pop a little champagne and a couple E's Slip it in her bubbuly, we finna finna have a party Have a party (turn the music up) Let's get it started (Go head shake your butt) I'm lookin for a girl I can fuck in my hummer truck Apple Bottom jeans and a big ol' suck Some girls they act retarded Some girls are bout it bout it I want a bitch that sit at the crib with no panties on Knows that she can but she won't say no Now look at this lady all in front of me, sexy as can be Tonight I want a slut, will you be mine? I heard you was freaky from a friend of mine Now I hope you don't get mad at me But I told Nate you was a freak He said he wants a slut, hope you don't mind I told him how you like it from behind Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Cmon girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Ohh girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Cmon girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me We bout' to have a party (turn the music up) Let's get it started (go ahead shake your butt) I'm lookin for a girl with a body and a sexy strut Wanna get it poppin baby step right up Some girls they act retarded Some girls are bout it bout it I'm lookin for a girl that will do whatever the fuck I say everday she be givin it up There she goes, shaking that ass on the floor Bumpin and grindin that pole The way she's grindin that pole I think I'm losing control God, come one [Eminem makes noises] I ain't leavin' without you bitch Come here home with me And my boy, and his boy, and his boy, and his gurl haha, Nate Dogg [deep breathing]
  • pdxskinsin
    16 years ago
    Funny the wife doesn't like it...don't know why...any ideas?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Frenchie: Thanks. I just downloaded it and added it to my collection of strip club/stripper music and humor. Those that made it to the TUSCL convention in Oct got a 3 CD set. I will include this song in my next revision. To be presented to the guys/gals that make it to the next one. This spring.
  • rootman
    16 years ago
    The song probably is pretty cool after a couple beers but unfortunately, it's Sunday and I just had a seesion this weekend that included my ATF breaking down from this scenario. I feel bad for her because she wants out but can't possibly make enough $$$ with a high school education and no resume. She really is a great girl, no drugs, got kids and treats me great. But the whole scene is getting to be a struggle for her, very common with dancers.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Rootman, is there any way you can help her make the transition to something else? I don't mean just financially, the thing she probably needs most is guidance - typically these gals have no real world experience and have no idea what other options are available. When my ATF quit dancing she got a job as a waitress in a very popular sports pub and made almost as much as she did as a stripper. She later waitressed in a strip club and did even better. If she's attractive, personable and reasonably intelligent, there are lots of other opportunities out there. But she probably doens't know that.
  • rootman
    16 years ago
    FONDL: Good point. I was thinking of helping her with some skills guidance. We aren't in a big city with big clubs so SC waitressing won't work. Also, hours are tough in that business when you have kids. We need to sit down and talk about what I can do. I haven't yet because I don't have answers. She thought she'd get a job for $10-15/hour and that coupled with some other sources would work. I did the math, it doesn't close. I'm an experienced business manager with lots of backround in hiring, interviewing etc. so at least I can help with that. I long for the day when you could just go to a buddy and say 'I need a favor', hire this one.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    rootman, I have used and used recently, the "hire this one" favor. Those things still work, but I always tell them, do not mess up and make me look bad for suggesting you. So far, zero problems. I can't say that all have been major companies, but some have been. Just depends on who you know.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Rootman, I've helped my ATF write application letters and resumes many times and helped her go through the want-ads. She's now a massage therapist, which required about 9 months of schooling (all day for 4 days a week.) She runs her own business and makes about $70 an hour, which means she can support herself while only working part time. She goes to school full time. Depending where you are, massage therapy may be a good option. Some of the skills required are surprisingly similar to stripping - eg. pleasant and friendly manner, attractive appearance, comfortable with nudity, touching and a bit of intimacy. I'll be happy to tell you more about it if you think she might be interested.
  • rootman
    16 years ago
    FONDL: Great idea. Massage therapist seems like a natural that can be learned in a reasonable amount of time. I had no idea it took that many months to learn and get licensed but it's reasonable in the scheme of things. Any idea what school might cost? She's not broke and maybe I can help some if I think I should and it looks like a real plan that could work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion