tuscl

Exotic Dancers Wanted Lust Gentlemen's Club Myrtle Beach SC $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS

LustGentlemensClub1
Lust Gentlemen's Club - The Hottest Gentlemen's Club / Strip Club in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Exotic Dancers Wanted
Lust Gentlemen’s Club And Steakhouse
804 Seaboard Street Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577

The ONLY Ultra-Gentlemen's Club in Myrtle Beach has launched and is bringing a brand-new vibe to the one of the busiest golf and tourism destinations in the country, Myrtle Beach! Lust is always looking for new entertainers!

Upscale Gentlemen’s Club & Steakhouse Seeks Attractive, Friendly And Reliable Entertainers.

$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS!

· NO HOUSE FEES, TIP OUTS OR FINES EVER!

· Newly Renovated Clubs

· State Of The Art Sound, Lighting, Furniture & Decor

· Great Tips! Upscale Clientele In a Safe, Clean, Fun And Friendly Party Atmosphere

· Maximize Profits! The Club is Designed to Maximize Entertainer Profits with VIP Private Lapdance Rooms, VIP Champagne Rooms, Shower Show Rooms, And Bathtub Show Rooms.

· Safe and Clean! The Club Has Ample Security Personnel & a Private Dressing Room with Secure Lockers.

· Excellent Working Conditions! Professional, Friendly & Helpful Management & Staff.

· Free Photoshoots & Video Shoots

· No Experience Necessary! New Performers Are Always Welcome.

Here are a few of our perks:

NO house fees
NO house mom
NO tip out
NO stage fee
NO locker fee
FREE valet parking
FREE shift meals
FREE fitness and tanning memberships
FREE lodging for travel entertainers*
SLED certified security

Interested in working with us? We will be holding open auditions at our club ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

LUST Gentlemen’s Club And Steakhouse Is Located at 804 Seaboard Street Myrtle Beach South Carolina 29577

www.lustclubs.com

#LustOrBust #Strippers #ExoticDancers #Golf #MyrtleBeach #SouthCarolina #Carolinas #GentlemensClub #NightClub #Lounge #StripperJobs #ExoticDancerJobs #ToplessDancerJobs #NudeDancerJobs #OnlyFansJobs #NightlifeJobs #NightClubsHiring #Bars #Nightclubs #Taverns #NudeDancers #ToplessDancers #LapDancers #TableDances #CouchDances #MyrtleBeachGolf #MyrtleBeachGolfVacation #MyrtleBeachGolfers #MyrtleBeachGolfReservations #MyrtleBeachGolfClub

5 comments

• PhredJohnson
    a year ago
    Hell. If I weren’t a 70 yo male PL I’d apply!
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Solid Gold Pompano should try something like this.
  • londonguy
    a year ago
    How does an Ultra gentlemen’s club differ from a normal one?
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    "If it sound too good to be true". Myrtle Beach shut down all of the good clubs. I suspect that the dancers that do work here are under contract as employees and those type of clubs normally are not much fun.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Lust is brand new, so obviously they're trying to recruit enough talent to compete with nearby Treasure and Masters.

To shadow's point, maybe they are being kept as employees, but I somehow doubt it. Just a week or so ago I met a girl in Treasure who was a traveling dancer from NYC and suffice it to say that I intend to reach out to her when I next visit the Big Apple.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion