tuscl
Desire
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Mondays…

Monday, April 17, 2023 11:41 AM
Was wondering if anyone had experience with the Monday day shift? Wondering how it is. Finally have a chance to head down there next week. Also, haven’t seen too many reviews on Francesca? Would love to catch up with her

13 comments

• nelly76
    a year ago
    Monday day shift is one of the slowest shifts of the week, for the couple of times that I have been there on a Monday over the years. Francesca is one of the most outgoing and friendliest girls there, and I've heard that her VIPs are good, although I've only done a lap dance, and never a VIP. She does post on the clubdesireri Instagram stories page, so she does give some indication when she's working.
  • Burt2121
    a year ago
    Awesome, thanks for the info Nelly. Maybe I’ll stick around for the night shift when I’m there next week! See what that has to offer.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ Weird little man at war with people he'll never meet and clubs he'll never visit. "this place is awful" Really? Tell us about your last visit there.
  • nelly76
    a year ago
    Desertscrub, the commenter above, is winner of the World’s Largest Douchebag award. He spends all day on this site, calling every review a "Shill Review or Club Ad". - he has literally 15,000 comments (which don't even include his "Adjudications"), which you can verify if you click his name. - Most just say "Shill Review or Club Ad" - If each of those comments took him 5 minutes (considering login time, searching for reviews, etc) that would work out to 146 full eight hour shifts in a job, or 29 straight weeks of full time work at a job. Just so he can call everyone else a liar, about cities and clubs where he has never been. Just to be a professional, full time douche. It's not much of a life, but it's not much of a life. It's a douche life.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Jackass gotta bray, that's what a jackass does, the good news is a jackass (also known as a mule) can't reproduce
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Desertscrub has an itty bitty teeny tiny little pee pee
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Desertscrub's entire profile has been deleted.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    ^ Guess my itty bitty teeny tiny little pee pee insults finally got to him
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ Remember that old expression “Time wounds all heels”
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ lol. Perhaps, but I posted my theory over here. [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    #ninja'd
  • kingcool
    a year ago
    Monday’s are slow at Desire. But if you’re meeting someone it’s good bc it’s not busy and you can relax. But going in without a pre-appointment is hit and miss. I’ve had a few good experiences but mostly at night. Best day in my opinion is Thursday afternoon. Things start getting warmed up for the weekend and a lot of girls on. Plus OWG is there so you know it’s a good shift.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    Thursday afternoons are great for me because I have a nearly 8 year standing lunch date with my ATF which includes 45 minutes of checking out the girls onstage and one or both of us going to the tip rail for some interaction. This Thursday featured: Abby, Ali, Alice, Aurora, Barbie, Bruna, Charlotte, Coco, Corrina, Evelyn, Fabi, Gigi, Giselle, Jules, Julissa, Kai, Kimberly, Lucy, Piper, Prya, Sassy, Stella, Valerie and Yasmine. There were a few whose name I don't know and I probably forgot a couple (The "O" IS for old!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion