tuscl

Temptations to Platinum Dollz…….

Saturday, April 1, 2023 2:33 PM
So was drive the other day in Passaic,NJ when I saw a big banner that’s said Platinum Dollz where the great Tempations once stood. Saw they changed the front of the building as the entrance i on the left side as opposed to the middle where it was before. Anyone know what’s going on haven’t been to Platinum Dollz in a minute.

6 comments

• Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    Those are 2 different clubs. Platinum Dollz is on Brighton ave, Temptations was on Van Houten ave, several blocks down the road. It closed down a while ago. Platinum Dollz is still open. At which location did you see that banner?
  • Aj247
    a year ago
    The banner was on the building Temptations used to be.
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    a year ago
    For whatever reason, I could see them moving to the old Temptations spot. Makes the most sense...
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    ^Hell no to that. The old Temptations building is tiny compared to Platinum Dollz. I used to visit there many times, only because all the dancers offered extras at low prices, not because of the actual physical club. Their stage was tiny. It could barely fit one dancer. It was a dive bar. Not to mention street parking was shit. Platinum Dollz has a huge parking lot. Them moving there would be a downgrade on every level.
  • Aj247
    a year ago
    So I drove by again and Platinum Dollz is moving to Temptations old location. There is a banner on Platinum Dollz building saying they are moving to that location.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    Really? Well that sucks. IMO the current Platinum Dollz club is one of the nicest looking clubs in the area. No idea why they'd want to move to the old Temptations place. They better renovate the building because it used to be a dump. Did the banner say when it will be open?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion