Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

security guards stop masked and armed man from entering club

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Full story and video:

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Mons Venus. Tampa, FL.

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Bouncer should have gone all wildebeest on that devil! ROAR!

Profile picture for TJ Walker
TJ Walker
•

I recognize the outside of that club in the video. I used to go there, they had beautiful young ladies, and sometimes, they picked a lucky guy, or someone they knew, and stripped him naked on stage to show his big penis.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Dang, almost had a 2amer at 1am! Keep your head on a swivel,fellas.

Profile picture for THE CHAINDOG
THE CHAINDOG
•

I have seen a bouncer pull a seimauto on a customer,and then THROW it to the house Mom.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement