tuscl

TUSCL's Greatest Strip Club in America Tournament: March Madness Edition

Friday, March 17, 2023 9:41 PM
Contest to figure out what's the top strip in America today in a post Follies world. You don't have to vote on them all if you don't want. If you haven't been to one, go off what you read on here and maybe vote on the one you would rather go to in the future. Clubs were chosen and seated for the most part based off number of reviews/top 40 lists based off number of reviews and bookmarks to make it as impartial as possible. It was difficult to leave some off but these places below are getting a lot of attention right now. A lot of tough matchups but we're on a quest to find No. 1 so let's narrow this down.

(1)Playhouse Lounge/Burlington, NJ vs. (32) Brad's Brass Flamingo/Indianapolis, IN

(2) Vivide (V Live)/Atlanta, GA vs. (31) Chicas Bonitas/North Las Vegas, NV

(3) Pandora's Adult Cabaret/Seattle, WA vs. (30) OZ/Clearwater, FL

(4) Synn Gentlemen's Club/City of Industry, CA vs. (29) The Go-Go Rama/Laurence Harbor, NJ

(5) Diamond Dolls/Pompano Beach, FL vs. (28) Club Risque/Bristol, PA

(6) Flight Club/Inkster, MI vs. (27) Tootsie's Cabaret/Miami, FL

(7) Desire/Providence, RI vs. (26) Spearmint Rhino/Las Vegas, NV

(8) Baby Dolls/Dallas, TX vs. (25) Bourbon Street/Phoenix, AZ

(9) Silver Criket Gentlemen's Club/Dearborn, MI vs. (24) BT's Executive Club/Dearborn, MI

(10) Paradise Gentlemen's Club/City of Industry, CA vs. (23) Booby Trap/Pompano Beach

(11) The Landing Strip Lounge/Romulus, MI vs (22) Tattletale Lounge/Atlanta, GA

(12) Spearmint Rhino/City of Industry, CA vs. (21) Sahara Theatre/Anaheim, CA

(13) Purple Orchid/Philadelphia, PA vs. (20) Scarlett's Ybor Strip/Tampa, FL

(14) Hi Liter/Phoenix, AZ vs. (19) Kittens Cabaret/Seattle, WA

(15) The St. James/Houston, TX vs (18) Cheetah Pompano/Pompano Beach, FL

(16) Johnny A's Hitching Post/Paterson, NJ vs (17) Mons Venus/Tampa FL

8 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    You really are a lot more nerdy than I realize.
  • Heellover
    a year ago
    Synn and Pandora's win at least round one from what I've read on the site.....
  • wld4tatas
    a year ago
    Good luck getting enough votes. I admire your enthusiasm but this is too much work, and most guys haven't been to more than a few of these clubs. A lot of voting will be completely arbitrary, and might be tilted towards states where more voters reside.

I would have done it very differently.

Allow each voter 5 votes. At least TWO of the five must be from a different state than where the voter lives. All clubs must be given a grade between 1-10 in each of the following three categories: dancers, dances (includes mileage), and overall experience.
  • Electronman
    a year ago
    I appreciate the effort but I'm not sure how to "vote" when I've only been to about half of this list.

Of the ones that I've visited, my top 7 would be:

Desire
    Flight Club
    Landing Strip
    Diamond Dolls
    BT's Executive Club
    Pandoras
    Scarlett's Ybor Strip

Also in top 10 but by reputation (I have not visited these clubs, yet)
    Vivide
    Oz
    Tootsies
  • rl27
    a year ago
    Based off places I have been to or heard about here is how I think they are:
    (1) vs (32) Brad's Brass Flamingo
    (5) vs (28) Club Risque / Bristol PA
    (6) vs (27) Flight Club
    (7) vs (26) Desire
    (9) vs (25) BT's
    (11) vs (22) Landing Strip
    (13) vs (20) Scarlett's' Ybor
    (15) vs (18) Cheetah
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    Maybe just have everyone rank the clubs in order from 1 to whatever. Sum everything up and whoever has the lowest score is the winner?

• Sgtsnowman
    a year ago
    In this new era of TUSCL's site is there a way to post a clickable poll the way some other social sites do?
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Interesting ideas above definitely something to think about. Eh I knew this would be harder to do but I'll vote and cut it down then maybe there might be more voter enthusiasm. Let's see.

(1)Playhouse Lounge/Burlington, NJ vs. (32) Brad's Brass Flamingo/Indianapolis, IN I'll go Brad's

(2) Vivide (V Live)/Atlanta, GA vs. (31) Chicas Bonitas/North Las Vegas, NV I've been to neither I'll just go Vivide

(3) Pandora's Adult Cabaret/Seattle, WA vs. (30) OZ/Clearwater, FL I'll take Pandora's good reivews. Been to OZ wasn't that crazy about it.

(4) Synn Gentlemen's Club/City of Industry, CA vs. (29) The Go-Go Rama/Laurence Harbor, NJ I like Go Go Rama but I gotta take Synn here.

(5) Diamond Dolls/Pompano Beach, FL vs. (28) Club Risque/Bristol, PA I'll go Diamond Dolls

(6) Flight Club/Inkster, MI vs. (27) Tootsie's Cabaret/Miami, FL Flight Club

(7) Desire/Providence, RI vs. (26) Spearmint Rhino/Las Vegas, NV Desire

(8) Baby Dolls/Dallas, TX vs. (25) Bourbon Street/Phoenix, AZ Baby Dolls

(9) Silver Criket Gentlemen's Club/Dearborn, MI vs. (24) BT's Executive Club/Dearborn, MI BT's

(10) Paradise Gentlemen's Club/City of Industry, CA vs. (23) Booby Trap/Pompano Beach Booby Trap

(11) The Landing Strip Lounge/Romulus, MI vs (22) Tattletale Lounge/Atlanta, GA Landing Strip

(12) Spearmint Rhino/City of Industry, CA vs. (21) Sahara Theatre/Anaheim, CA Good time at both I'll go Spearming Rhino

(13) Purple Orchid/Philadelphia, PA vs. (20) Scarlett's Ybor Strip/Tampa, FL Scarletts

(14) Hi Liter/Phoenix, AZ vs. (19) Kittens Cabaret/Seattle, WA Hi Liter

(15) The St. James/Houston, TX vs (18) Cheetah Pompano/Pompano Beach, FL I like St James but i'll just vote with RL to advance it.

(16) Johnny A's Hitching Post/Paterson, NJ vs (17) Mons Venus/Tampa FL Johnny A's

I'll take these to advance them and see if round 2 gets any luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion