tuscl

Private lap dance parties in Miami?

I have been going for yeas to various private lap dance parties in New York (masked nights, Rosewood Theater, etc.), with girls next door and a lot more mileage… going to Miami for my birthday this year, anyone has had experiences with private lap dance parties there?

4 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I'm not sure there is any need for them in the Miami area. In NY, the clubs suck and the mileage at them is very minimal. Thus a huge demand for those parties. But in Miami, the activity inside most clubs is probably better than what happens at those parties in NY.

I've never been to any of those parties in NY, but I have spent a lot of time clubbing in the Miami area. It's about as much fun as possible.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    I’ve never been to any private events in Miami, nor have I ever seen any advertised. But evidently they do exist since I’ve read about people renting out homes through Airbnb and holding illegal private paid-admission “parties” where liquor, drugs, and sex is sold.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Years back I remember some in the biz parties, I haven’t seen anything like that in years, probably because as Warrior said, in South Florida the mileage in the club is better than most other places.
  • Sparky3678
    2 years ago
    Thanks for the insights guys! Seems like regular clubs will do it, although now I am curious about about the private parties Warrior15 described :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion