tuscl

Can’t submit my review

Specialj
Born in NYC, conceived at Woodstock.
Wednesday, February 22, 2023 1:39 AM
Sorry my fellow Floridians Dolfan, Rowdy, Papa , 25 etc. I’ve been unable to submit a review on the new site. I’m hoping it will be resolved soon. Went to scores about ten days ago. SOS. Not much going on there daytime. The place in general has been more miss than hit lately although I did meet a hottie there last month. On top of that the dancers appear to be colluding to raise dance prices. I might just have to head down to pompano again one day

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    What happens when you try to submit a review – do you get some kinda message telling you the submittal failed? How do you know it wasn’t accepted? I haven’t submitted a review in over-a-year so I don’t remember if the website gave you some kinda message after submittal like “thanks for your contribution …”.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Contact founder.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    CMI I tried to contact Founder I’m waiting for a response. Papa I click on submit review and it doesn’t submit. It was never an issue before.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Papi not papa lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Special ... In the FAQ (bottom of page) founder notes in a few places that site issues can be resolved by making sure that cookies and javascript are enabled. That's something you'll need to do via your browser settings, and those settings will be found in different places depending on your browser. If all else fails, then search Google to see where those settings are in your browser. That's pretty much all I can suggest.
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    Just to try it out, I tried to type out a club review just to see what happens. The page refreshed on me and somehow I accidentally ended up on the general club listings for Iowa. Tried to hit backwards on the page to where I was and the text wasn’t saved on there. I don’t think I fat fingered any buttons there to get out of where I was 🤔 But anyways, for people like me who type reviews directly in the text box instead of using a separate word documents, probably best to not do that right now. Since I didn’t have the chance to click the submit button, I have no clue whether it would have gone through or not. Oh well, the club that hasn’t gotten a review since 2017 can wait a little longer I guess.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    There was another page on the new site that seemed to auto-refresh on me ("My Feed" I think...), but I think that's gone away. If I'm writing anything longer than a few lines, I typically write it out in a text editor first whether I'm on PC or mobile. I've lost a few longer posts and one review during instances where I haven't done that.
  • aquavelvaman
    a year ago
    Uuuugggghhhh I cannot submit reviews either, nothing happens when you hit the submit button. This is a bigger calamity than when the Obamacare site was rolled out !
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Try submitting your review from your PC if mobile is not working (or vice versa).
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    Looks like it went through
  • DOLLAR_BILL
    a year ago
    I just tried submitting a review for Fringe and don’t know if it went through. I hit the Submit button but no indication of acceptance like on old site. So either it will be multiple duplicate submissions or is lost. I’m working on an iPad. Maybe someone can see if it’s in Unpublished Reviews? There was another review of the same club poster earlier today.
  • blahblahblah23
    a year ago
    Nicespice fat fingering??? 🤔
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion