tuscl

Best Vegas clubs

Haven't been to Vegas lately. Use to go to Vegas clubs quite regularly. I realize that Cheetah's and Olympic Garden are downhill. And other clubs like Spearmint Rhino are very pricey with not a lot of mileage offered or received. So what's good in Vegas these days?

7 comments

• harrydave
    17 years ago
    Went to Vegas in November. Cheetahs had girls of lower quality and unusually shitty attitude. Spearmint Rhino was super expensive, very nice looking girls. But I guess you already knew that. I think the reviews on TUSCL reflect the general situation in Vegas, which is declining value for $$ in SC's.
  • pop
    17 years ago
    There's so many better things to do in Vegas than stripclubs but if you're going to blow the money I think SR is about the best.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I'd want super-mileage and extras for a decent to middling price, with decent to middling to superior women. Where's that?
  • pop
    17 years ago
    You won't find decent prices in Vegas.
  • imnumnutz
    17 years ago
    i go to vegas about 3 times a year, last month was my latest trip. Keep in mind that I am very picky about dancers. If I am going to spend cash on 'em, they've got to be stunners. I believe 90% of the dancers I see, even in the best clubs, are just average at best.

As far as clubs are concerned, the Rhino is the best. There are usually 1-2 girls that I'll have dances with when I visit. Mileage? I guess that depends on you definition. I have never seen, nor have I experienced, anything close to "full service" at the Rhino. However, I have experienced lots of touching and kissing with the right girl. Not every girl, but I'd say two out of three, if you treat them right and develop some rapport with them, are usually pretty generous. I had one stunner a couple years ago basically ordering me what to do..."pinch my nipples...pull my hair."

Yeah, I paid for the privlege, but it wasn't unreasonable. Afterall, it was Vegas.

My visits to Olympic Garden and Cheetahs in January during the Consumer Electronics Show were very disappointing. I saw one girl between the two clubs that was worth approaching. Virtually all the dancers were just average, or below. Even Rhino, for all the hype, only had a few that deserved a second look.

• Slothrop
    17 years ago
    The best club is the Spearmint Rhino, but you have to plan for your visit. You only want to go at 9pm on a Wednesday, maybe a Thursday. Don't go in the daytime, you don't get the A list. Don't go on weekends, it's too crowded. 9pm Thursday is okay, too.

You've got one hour to look over the beautiful women and pick out the one you like. If you're business-like about it, one hour should be sufficient. At 10pm -- before the place gets way too crowded -- you get the 3-dance/$100 deal back in the back.

Before you choose the young women, you should make it clear what you want and expect for your money. This must be done in a friendly way -- it's business, but you're trying to create rapport as well. In any event, if it's grindage you want and just a bit of feeling access, get that out on the table in the pre-dance conversation.

Those are the basics to a good experience at the SR. I have other ways of making it work for the very, very busy periods, but I'll save that for another time.
  • chasman
    17 years ago
    I get to Vegas once or twice a year and usually hit three or four clubs per trip. In general: the mileage is better than a lot of locales accross North America and worse than a lot of locales accross North America; the prices -- cover charges, drinks, lappers & VIP -- are among the highest you'll encounter anywhere in the western hemisphere, but it's Vegas and the whole city is priced for tourists looking to drop serious cash these days; the talent levels at all of the clubs have dropped due to the increasing number of venues, the decrease in tourism encouraging fewer dancers to make the trek from other locales to work for a few days, and the general drop in dancer attractiveness everywhere that I blame on the internet.

There are good times to be had in Vegas clubs, but patience is a virtue: I usually spend 60 - 90 minutes scouting before I get my first lap dance, and I almost never get a dance from someone I haven't tipped at stageside first. Cheetah's and the OG can still be good, and while there aren't as many great dancers as in the old days they are easier to find and will stick with you for less cash than at other Vegas clubs. Treasures and Seamless have more eye candy but distinctly lower mileage and higher prices. The Deja Vu is still my personal favourite mostly because the dancers tend to be more my type than at other clubs and somewhat higher mileage is commonly available, but it can wind up being very expensive and because it's a nude club it's sodas only. I'm going to have to come out against the Rhino for having too high a percentage of Barbie dolls for my taste and for being way too crowded even during the week -- I go to strip clubs to rub up against the entertainers, not the other customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion