tuscl

Puerto Rico strip clubs?

Monday, January 16, 2023 4:16 AM
Hi all, haven’t seen many Puerto Rico reviews recently. Was wondering if anyone have some experiences with it? Curious on cost, mileage, and which clubs are worth checking out? Anything worth avoiding? Thx!

5 comments

• Mistamonkey69
    a year ago
    Come on amigos, someone here must know something. It is the world’s best sc site!
  • RTP
    a year ago
    I used to travel to PR for business years ago. I went to a strip club once or twice, but did not feel that comfortable at all. My Spanish is limited. They seemed a bit like ripoff joints. I stayed in decent hotels, and there were always girls/women hitting me up at the bar. They were dressed nicely, but none looked like obvious hookers. I took a few to my room and I had great fun for a reasonable price. I assume that some of that service is still available.
  • Mistamonkey69
    a year ago
    Awesome Good to know Thx man!
  • Lone_Wolf
    a year ago
    Forty years ago my Navy squadron went to some base in PR for a few weeks. On my day off I stupidly walked several miles late at night to a strip club I was warned not to go to. The whole walk I had visions of all the beautiful Puerto Rican dancers I would see. When I arrived at the club there was only one dancer who was an American blonde and deep into her forties. Her talent was picking up dollars with her butt cheeks which I haven't seen since. That's my PR strip club story.
  • Mistamonkey69
    a year ago
    Lol awesome story Should be going to Miami or Vegas instead Oh well
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion