tuscl

Does Hotel Rizo Search Your Bags?

EmptyAngel
Wisconsin
Hey everybody,

VERY excited to be planning my latest trip to TJ for the last week of Feb!

Trying to figure out where to stay. Can't decide whether to stay at the center of the action, outside the Zona(Ticuan, etc), or on the San Diego side. There are definitely pros and cons to all 3......

I know Cascadas is searching bags upon check-in now. My question is, is Hotel Rizo doing that now, also?

Reason I ask is cause I would like to bring in a bottle of bourbon for my room, and I assume that would be a no-go at Cascadas now.

Thanks as always for your expert advice, hope everyone reading this had a great New Years!

12 comments

• Redbaron12
    2 years ago
    They’ll check your bag at Rizo and Cascadas but they don’t care if you bring your own liquor to your room. I check in, then go to the liquor store every time I’m there. I show them the liquor and they say have fun. You can’t take your own liquor into the club unless you buy it in the club but you’re fine taking it to your room.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @EmptyAngel

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

Q: Does Hotel Rizo Search Your Bags?

A: Yes; both Hotel Cascadas and Rizo do for the “safety of the guests and staff.”

In my humble opinion and limited experience it is easier and better to keep things simple and to fly, take the Train or Bus to San Diego and then take the trolley and walk across the border and take the FREE limousine/shuttle to get to “The Happiest Place on Earth” (according to Krusty.)

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401

And I would keep it simple and stay at Cascadas to have your own room to bring the Bargirls of your choice.

Also I always recommend not to drink or consume any mind altering drugs, so you can really select a bar girl that is really attractive to you.

You don’t want to select a girl when you are wearing “Beer Googles”.

And some men sometimes can’t “perform” when they’re intoxicated and will not be able to enjoy the paid-for-sexual experience or even remember it.

Good luck and be careful out there.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    They are looking for weapons and cameras. Otherwise, you are good to go.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    DS, your ignorance is showing. None of the showers have shower curtains. They are all clear glass so we can enjoy the beautiful view of wet putas.
  • OrangeClown
    2 years ago
    @Puta, you'll have to excuse @desertcrap, he gets overly excited at the thought of having a guy in his shower (and in his ass). Not surprisingly, his boyfriend (when he's not sodomizing farm animals), @mrsorange, liked his comment. For a pair of benders constantly trashing TJ, they sure spend a lot of time in this section.
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    At one time I brought a flesh type pussy in my bag and the security guy checking my bag was thrown off. He thought I hided coke in it or something so he had to insert his 2 fingers in it to check. I brought it to the brothel because sometimes I couldn't find a girl that would agree to 3hrs sex and I already took my pill.
  • OrangeClown
    2 years ago
    @TJ Walker, any idea where @desertscrub can purchase a flesh type sheep's ass for when he's traveling to cities with no farm animals?
  • Kristopher19
    2 years ago
    Based on my first visit I had 2 months ago. I highly, HIGHLY recommend you stay at Cascadas.

Couple of reasons. You can get some high quality girls conveniently from Hk and bring them over to your room immediately. HK has the best girls in my opinion.
    They won’t care what drinks you bring with you into the room. They’re just checking for weapons.

Enjoy your stay. I’m returning to TJ next weekend.
    All the girls I was with (except 1) spent more than an hour with me. Didn’t charge me extra. If you end up vibing with them, and enjoy their company, you won’t get hassled by meseros after your 30 mins or hour is up. The only time they do that is to check up on the girl.
    My last day there, I paid for those temp rooms. They were knocking on my door. Good 15 mins before my hour was up. It was fkin annoying.
  • EmptyAngel
    2 years ago
    As always, this forum is a GREAT source of intel, so thanks everyone!

@CJKent_Band, great advice, thank you.

I actually (usually) don't partake TOO heavily on these trips, alcohol y arriba don't mix that well for me, if you know what I mean. My issue with wanting a bottle for my room is that I am not really a "beer" guy, and bourbon is insanely expensive (twice as much as a beer, TINY pours) downstairs, for some reason. Like to have the option of a nightcap in my room before going to bed for the night.

@Kristopher19, thanks for the advice, also. I love staying at Cascadas, but sometimes on multiple day trips, the lack of natural light in the rooms starts to get to me. Really wish there were windows, which is why I occasionally opt to stay at Ticuan.

Since I now know that outside booze is allowed in the rooms, I think I am going to stick with Cascadas, natural light be damned!

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @EmptyAngel

Yes; it is better to don’t drink at all during the day and is ok to have a nice drink before going to sleep.

Also; you don’t have to stay in your room, go for a nice walk during the day, there are good restaurants and shops within walking distance of the Happiest Place on Earth and you can safely walk and enjoy the natural light.

More than anything relax, don’t worry, be happy you can afford to visit the Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty)

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401

And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • Pointofklean
    2 years ago
    They have consistently searched my backpack fairly well. Once they found a can of pepper spray I keep in there for biking (mt lions in my area), and they confiscated it but said I could have it at checkout. Also, I’ll be staying at Hong Kong Feb 26-Mar 2 if that overlaps with your visit.
  • jackel0001
    2 years ago
    desertscrub said:
    "January 7, 2023
    they are looking for weapons, they dont want any more weapons - they also have a guy hiding in the closet of the room to rob you as soon as you enter the room - if he is not there, he is behind the shower curtain and gonna kill you while you shit"

OBVIOUS CLUB AD!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion