tuscl

Look At what I found!

Sunday, January 27, 2008 8:39 PM
On the "Hot Lapdance Forum" I found the following... Wonder how this club rates a 9-10 in most of Premium Events' shill's eyes? Direct quote other than the Patron's name. That has been left out to protect his privacy. Bi-Male Patron: Do bi male couples ever visit, and if so: (1) Is it safe to hug or kiss (nothing more than what we do in the subway) in the public living-room area without getting verbally fag-bashed or creeping out the straight folk? I'm not asking whether we *can* or *can't*, but whether if we did, it would be percieved as rude by the other clients and/or if they're likely to make rude comments to us. I don't mind "offending" strangers on the subway, but on the other hand, I like coming to this club and I like the dancers, and I'm coming to have a fun time, so I don't want to do anything to ruin the vibe for other clients there in a way that would provoke them to say or do something that would ruin my fun. (2) If we both want to get a private room with one other dancer, do we pay once for the room as a couple, or is it double the price for the same amount of time? Thanks. Lou (Premium Events): We can assume that bi-males visit HLD, but that does not mean that their behavior is unchecked: (1) Strip clubs are historically for straight males; however, we now have more variety including couples and single bi-females. While New York is open minded, some patrons may get offended by any male interaction in a straight male setting. I would suggest limiting male interaction to private rooms. (2) Two bi-males can rent a private room. However, under our rules, you must have two dancers. You would not pay extra for the room; however, you would pay extra for the second dancer. Bi-male Patron: I realizing you're balancing many viewpoints here, and I thank you for your respectful answer. It's not like I needed any other reasons aside from the dancers and the atmosphere at the club, but the way you worded your answer makes me even more likely to visit the club again at my earliest convenience. :-) Two dancers, huh? Hard for me to say no to that, even when I go to the club on my own! lol.

6 comments

• govt_hack
    16 years ago
    Of course I wonder about someone who knocks a club he has never been in. Did EricStoner pay you off? No club is perfect but what is your issue with this club? Are you loosing money to it? GH
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Good question. My problem is with Premium Events and the shady tactics he uses to portray his club in a more positive light than it deserves. He has been caught doing this before and was warned by the founder. I just want to make sure everyone knows who they are dealing with. Also I will be in NYC this week.I plan on seeing this club first hand. Please look foreward to a review not written by a shill or someone like yourself who has an agenda of his own. If it is a good club I will say so, if not expect the truth from me.
  • govt_hack
    16 years ago
    I have no agenda other than having a good time and posting the truth as I see it. I've given 4s as well as 10s. In fact, I rarely go to NYC as I live in DC. Stay for the Sybian show. When I went it was hot. And should HLD go down the tubes I'll be the first to write a negative review.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Fair Enough!
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    why should i trust a review from a person who does not know how to spell the word "forward" ??
  • govt_hack
    16 years ago
    Dude, Everyone is allowed a misspelling now and again. My Mac tells me when I make a mistake. Now if he was a Cowboy fan I might have to agree with you. :) GH
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion