Playhouse Lounge
​1205 US Route 130 N Burlington, NJ 08016

Kissing

Wednesday, December 28, 2022 3:37 PM
One of the menu items I really enjoy is kissing. It will sometimes overshadow other negatives in a girl such as appearance (to a certain extent) or fiv, etc. So which PH ladies have you experienced kissing with? Devon is the queen of dfk. Andrea, Ruby, Alexandra, Cayanne, Erica, Nicole, Kierra kiss. Who else?

10 comments

Pics and Vids or it Didn’t happen. :D Good Times, Good Times.
CJKent_band
a year ago
Another troll thread naming dancers
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I heard that Devon gives the best DFK! Her kisses are so creamy with a salty finish! This is both bizarre and creepy - talking about how much you love kissing dancers after they’ve sucked off other PL’s!
Cashman1234
a year ago
@cashman - is that on the menu here now???
Traveler106
a year ago
DFK at PH is fairly common, IME. Combined with widespread boob sucking, FIV and the standard lubed tug, the high mileage culture is what makes PH magical. Agree with those hesitant to name dancers providing specific services. That’s the one thing my favorite PH dancer complained about. She absolutely hated hearing from her customers that what she did in private was broadcast on this forum.
HungryGiraffe
a year ago
@ cashman - good point, well made. The same could be said of BBBJ and pussy eating?
londonguy
a year ago
Kiss my ass
crazyjoe
a year ago
Juice said it best when he started a thread asking who liked kissing dancers. After a bunch of guys posted he called them all faggots because they must like the taste of dick... lmfao!
crazyjoe
a year ago
PH dancers dont suck dick! I demand to know the names of these dancers so I can investigate and report back with the truth!
bandit2779
10 months ago
I do have standards. she's got to be cute in order for me to kiss her.
Jascoi
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion