tuscl

WHATS ON YOUR PLAY LIST?

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Monday, December 5, 2022 9:06 PM
My current top 5 [view link] Nle choppa do it again [view link] Polo g bag talk [view link] Quevedo Vista al Mar [view link] Jhay cortez ley seca [view link] Drake 21 savage on bs

19 comments

• misterorange
    2 years ago
    I have one song I keep listening to. It's called, "Drop Dead Icee You Fucking Scumbag."
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lulz
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Drop Dead Icee You Fucking Scumbag!! By Orange and DC Icees always talkin bout stripper hoes Read iceberg once, thinks he knows Wants to give advice no one gives a shit Icee is the number one tuscl dick As the day gets long his typing fails From all the pill smoke that he inhales Thniks hees m3cks3 combacks qwwick Icee is the number one tuscl dick Drop Dead Icee You Fucking Scumbag!! His girlfriend left him high and dry Her love for 5 k he could not buy She'd rather suck a loser junkie's prick Than icee the number one tuscl dick He once brought a ho a purse so golden Then she found out that it was stolen At the blm riots what a nice gift From Icee the number one tuscl dick Drop Dead Icee You Fucking Scumbag!! Making oragami hearts from $10 notes Giggling at the club with stripper hoes Hetero men dont act like this Icee is the number one tuscl dick Listen up PLs do not fail Heed my cautionary tale From suck to swallow and swallow to spit Icee is the number one tuscl DICK
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Glad you're obsessed with me enough to give me this much attention. But stay on topic
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    Okay okay I see it 😂😂😂
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Y’all are way too current and cool for me. My musical tastes peaked in the 1970’s, and expired sometime in the 1990’s.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I'm so surprised, not surprised, that your taste in music is atrocious.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Instead of trolling me you can just add your own Playlist And shows how out of touch you are. The girls you pay love my taste in music
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Wow Icee, drew exposed you so badly with those lines. Hope you dont feel too depressed, he mentioned everything besides your purp addiction and getting panic attacks at the pharmacist
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Towards the end I really loved $uicideboy$ for the club cuz that was 100% my attitude everytime lmfao. $uicideboy$ Carrolton starts off "You motherfuckers pitiful, I'm too sick of you" I would usually pair it with 10k Mevyn [view link] ^ good way to get paid on stage lmfao. I also liked $outh $ide $uicide for the beat [view link] and their Materialism as a Means to an End also for the beat hahaha [view link] I also had a bunch more I'd troll the customers with or just not give a fuck 😂
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Another post, another Icee lie. Good ole black, white, Asian, jewsih, muslim, catholic, tall, short, old, young, fat, skinny Icee.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I like those songs. Reminds me od diggy geaves [view link] Diggybgraves cute girl
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Yeah, that is similar lol. [view link] or I would dance to dumb shit like this hahaha or stupid russian sht
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    This song is really old but it's my favorite dance aong [view link] Dj tomcraft overdose [view link] Felix the house cat la ravers [view link] Narcotic thrust I like it [view link] Armand van holden I want your soul.... this song and video [view link] Pitbull culo
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Blahblah those songs are good for the club. I like that dark beat. Its sexy. I love this song in clubs [view link] Frostydasnowman love letter
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    These work great for the club In the end remix [view link] Djsm barbie girl [view link] Titanium alesso mix [view link]
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^kill yourself.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You tell me to kill myselfbevery day for a year. You have a mental problem
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    You don't seem to have the ability to succeed at anything at all do ya boy?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion