Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Alien Cat House next to Area 51

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Full story and photos:

Replies (4)

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

That was a interesting story.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Alien Cat House is not on the TUSCL list of clubs. Any TUSCL members up for the challenge of being the first to submit a review??

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

I don't know how long they'll stay in business but I like the theme. They would have been better off just being a bar or strip club though

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

At a thousand dollars (per the article) minimum , I'll go ahead and give value a 1.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement