tuscl

LA FBSM

Ian1968
USA Born and Bred
What’s the going rate for HR / B2B / CBJ in LA parlours at the moment ? Any recommendations?

7 comments

• nemesisk7
    2 years ago
    save your money in this Totalitarian State and go to Vietnam or if you want closer Mexico and Colombia .
  • Ian1968
    2 years ago
    Excellent. Yea I’ll just pop over to Vietnam this afternoon.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    ^hahahah!
  • nemesisk7
    2 years ago
    I gave other options if Vietnam is to far for you .
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Ian1968

I will play along and answer your questions:

Q: What’s the going rate for HR / B2B / CBJ in LA parlours at the moment ?
    A: $60-$80/$60-1$00/$60-$100

Q: Any recommendations?
    A: Yes, one recommendation, don’t go to massage parlors, recently there have been many different types of arrests being made by law enforcement that are related to massage parlors in California.

A better option would be Figueroa Street from around 69th street area. $100-$140 for “everything” sometimes room included, believe or not you can find girls that are 7 in a scale of 1-10.

Or better yet just take a train ride from Los Angeles Union Station to the Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty) TJ
    ($100-$140 for “everything” plus the room or your room if you stay at their hotel Cascadas.
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    "What’s the going rate for HR / B2B / CBJ in LA parlours at the moment ? "

FBSM doesn't take place in parlours. Are you sure you're asking about FBSM, versus AMPs? They are different parts of the sex industry. Unless there's some weird LA terminology where the term has become blended to all mean AMP, but I'm skeptical that's happened, the type of women that go into FBSM are completely different than the type at AMPs
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    FBSM requires more knowledge from the provider, and it is best to know her better before it happens.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion