tuscl

So does this mean concealed carry is now permissable in NYS?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Thursday, July 21, 2022 9:58 PM
I first heard from passerby that concealed carry is now legal in NYS. I was a bit excited but I know fake news is everywhere so I decided to fact check. I'm not sure if I read this right but I believe they shot down the concealed carry law. [view link] Now again I'm not sure if it's legal or it's still in the process of becoming legal and the final paperwork is still in review. Now I'M NOT A REPUBLICAN. I think some (a lot) of their views are old fashion, outdated and antiquated but hot damn if I'm not excited over the prospect of concealed carry being legal. AFter all, laws don't stop criminals from committing crime. Bangers still concealed their pistols under their shirt they were just smart enough to not use registered guns for their nefarious purposes. The law would be more for the legal citizen that actually follows the gun laws to allow them to protect themselves. I'd say lets just make those psychological tests more tight and a bit more stringents so we don't have legally non-criminal loose canons walking around feeling like super bad.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    The Supreme court said the way NY (and other blue states) had been going about denying people concealed-carry-permits was unconstitutional - but NY, as well as other blue areas, are still trying to look for ways to keep this from happening - this has been discussed in a few threads one of them being: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    So yeah - I assume one can now apply for, and should get, a concealed permit - but many blue areas seem to wanna make it hard by at least dragging their feet about it
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    If SHTF it will not matter if it is legal to carry. You will be carrying anyway
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Tiburon you strike me as just the kind of "loose cannon" that should be prevented from carrying a concealed firearm.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    @misterorange your exaggerating. I use condoms while getting BJs from street walkers. I'm a safe dude.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion