Gunman at Kittens last night...

drewcareypnw
not the real drew carey, but I play him at strip clubs...
Apparently there was some drama with a dude waving around a gun last night at Seattle's #1 hard-sell club. Was anyone else there? Does anyone have more info? Does this count as a "2AM-er Light"? -dc

According to Kittens IG: "To everyone who was in tonight. The actions of a handful of customers tonight do not reflect on our club as a safe high class entertainment establishment. We will be increasing security measures. The show will go on. "

According to user ShavedKitties at USASexGuide.nl:

"Around that time some dude walks in and tries to enter the girls locker room, I don't know who he was looking for or what the drama was, just that he was pulled by the bouncer guy and some of the girls that were around the bar, they all started screaming to the guy. Dude then gets it on with the dj, who came down to confront the guy, the guy punches the dj and knocks him to the floor, this is when he shows the piece under his shirt and everyone scatters. This is where things got crazy, dude leaves for a few minutes, you can imagine the noise inside the club from all the girls yelling and getting crazy.

The guy then comes back in with the piece in his hand and everyone just runs to the back and out the emergency exit, I don't think the guy made it past the entrance lobby but I just ran to the back when everyone started freaking out.

The guy must've left and someone locked the front door, we're all in the back with the emergency door open, a handful of girls were outside and then two cars started speeding though the street, we came back in and closed the emergency exit.

Some girls were left outside and a few minutes later someone starts banging on the front door, don't know who it was but the bouncer was having none of it and wouldn't open the door.

We where just inside waiting, a few more minutes then we hear the police and that's when I left for my car.

The whole thing was surreal, not the kind of action I was looking for last night lolz."

13 comments

• iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Definitely not a 2am-er, but probably the worst nightmare for your typical PL. PL just wants to hang out, look at nekkid women, relax, maybe spend some cash. Mind his own business. Doesn’t need some clown coming in and waving a gun around. Hopefully this doesn’t become a trend. Gonna ruin it for all of us…
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Tbh this sounds to me like somebody’s pimp was looking for them. And I hope they find who it is and that girl gets fired.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    These ROBs will make PLs do crazy things 🥸
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @PSD it sounded like that to me too.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Or a boyfriend. Or a boyfriend/pimp.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Holly shit! Any shots fired? Suspect arrested, or did he leave with his gun?

Any mainstream news about this?

Thanks Drew for letting us know.

SJG
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Pimpfriend.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    ^. Pimpfriend. New term for the tuscl glossary.
  • ericinthe206
    2 years ago
    Scary situation. I wonder if we'll start getting patdowns like seem to common in other areas of the country.

On a related note, I thought I followed Kittens on IG but for the 2nd time in a week I'm discovering that the official-looking club account I followed was the wrong one.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Doesn't say that this ever made it to law enforcement.

Important to discern if this guy was completely acting alone.

Also, which girl was he looking for?

He sounds like he was just idiotic and completely out of it.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthre…

SJG
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @eric: here is the one I follow https://www.instagram.com/thekittenscaba…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I know in LA and Vegas almost all strip club shootings are by Blood gang affiliated dumbasses. They tend to get hired as security a lot of times and bring in girls the gang pimps. That attracts Blood customers and shut happens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion