tuscl
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

A few experiences

Wednesday, June 15, 2022 5:34 AM
I did not want to have to move through a formal review, but have visited the club a couple times over the last month:

Visit 1: Friday afternoon and arrived at 12. A good amount of girls already working, mostly tied up with regulars. I was trying to catch Tiffany but she was pretty busy. A lot of very good looking girls, but only the ones I was not interested in dancing with came up to me. Either way, around 130ish it started to really get busy. I needed to get going and still had not had a dance, when I stood against the back wall and Persia walked by. Holy. Crap. My expression tipped her off, and we laughed a bit at each other. Persia is smoking hot, and I did a dance with her, the dance itself seemed to only last a minute and I would not recommend. But we had a direct conversation and went to VIP. Had an excellent time with her and would repeat. Didn’t ask if she met OTC but it’s on my to-do list next time I am in.

Visit 2: Same day, same time, same story. One of the girls that approached me this time was Dallas. She was very nice and persuasive but just not my type. There was a tall red head i was trying to get a hold of indirectly but she didn’t bite - hoping a future time. Saw Persia again with the famous Nicolette and talked a bit. She seemed to be having a good time with her friend and didn’t ask to dance. Again, I was about to leave and pretty sure it was Renseme who approached me. I didn’t have much time so just took a chance. Renseme is cute, from puerto rico (i think) and was very chatty in a nice way. The VIP was very good, and I think would be even better on a repeat trip.

Both times I was stunned by Lotus, but could not get her to look back at me. I am not great directly approaching strippers, but would love to talk with her. I have not read much on this site about her or general recommendations, but interested to hear.

For anyone who has had Nicoletta in VIP, are prices comparable to Persia? Asking because they appeared to be friends and are relatively similar in looks.

24 comments

• nelly76
    2 years ago
    Desertscrub literally spends 24 hours a day waiting for people to do reviews, and then calls them a club ad.

It isn't much of a life, but it isn't much of a life.
  • nelly76
    2 years ago
    Here's a fun little 60 second excercise to see how much of a douche Desertscrub is:

- click on his name
    - see that he has over 12,800 comments
    - are you kidding me?
    - hit Control-F and then look for the word fake, which shows up 91 times on the first long screen
    - use the arrows on the Find Box to see that the oldest one, 91 comments ago, was about 5 weeks ago, on May 4, 2022
    so he has called at least 91 reviews fake in the last 5 weeks

Then:

- get a dictionary
    - look up douche
    - see his pitiful face

• Aussiedogs86
    2 years ago
    Lol
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Op are you pimping the girls you're advertising or just outing them as hookers working the club?
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    Impossible for him to be their pimp because I am.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Persia is great. I fully agree with your opinion.

I've actually never had dances or VIP with Renseme, but she has been there for a while and has a lot of fans.

Nicolette... I'm under the impression that she's very expensive, and it wouldn't surprise me if she's more expensive than Persia (but, I've also heard that she's great in VIP). I've never had dances with her either, but via the reviews and PMs several have noted that she insists on exclusivity. If you get dances with anyone other than her, she doesn't want to talk to you. While this might seem counterproductive, she seems to do just fine and that's her business. She is pals with Persia, so it's possible that there might be a loophole there. You won't know until you ask.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Renesme seems to be a flaming bitch to me, or I always catch her in a bad mood. No idea why.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Persia is great and one of few lifetime exceptions to no fake tits rule. Renesmee was a long time favorite and great in the cr, but bought boobs and I have declined since then.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Did the hookers give you permission to out them on tuscl?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim is all about posting with consent unless it's him exposing hookers in reviews and discussions. Stupid bitch
  • LovetheTandA
    2 years ago
    Funny to see the scrub endorse a discussion or review if it's negative but is "shill, shill, shill" whenever it's positive.

It's a fucking stripjoint with naked women and alcohol...what's not to like!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Exactly. Cold beer, hot women and television.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    2Icee, what are you going on about? Outing them as hookers?? Maybe try reading the posts again. Neither the OP or CMI said anything other than "stage names" gave good dances. If the info contained in these posts are too explicit, what's the point of this site.

Or are you just trying to stir up shit again?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I've called several visits here "mediocre" and a "dickfest" only for Scrub to call them a club ad.

Sometimes I think he just asks a Magic 8-Ball.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Datinman stop being a passive aggressive bitch. You know damn well this thread is about hookers fucking in vip
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    2Icee, there is no reason to talk about strip club women that way. I for one like to fuck them.

SJG

Newshour Today
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVMa1jBj…

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2897
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3020
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Icey, no one said shit about fucking hookers. Not even in bullshit code words. If talking about dances in a strip club forum gets your panties twisted, you probably should be in a different forum.

BTW, there's nothing passive about my aggression. I just try to keep it in check.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    2icee. Take your meds.
  • Aussiedogs86
    2 years ago
    I am happy to now be a part of the action! Lol.

Agree that all we are saying is they great dances in VIP.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    It drips irony that the self-described pimp/woman manipulator/woman beater and wannabe rape club leader are positioning themselves as the guardians of women.

Fucking hypocrites!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    On this site bip is code for itc

You're outing them here just like in your reviews.

At least I show stripper hoes my posts.

Fucking hypocrites
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "On this site bip is code for itc"

"Assume" makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me."
    Or in this case, just "u."
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    So guys, how many dancers have you bipped today...?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I would like to point out that the OP is brand new and is the troll from stripclublist. Put the shithead on ignore and don't respond on its threads.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion