Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Recommended Mesero

Averageguy900

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm going to HK from 6/14-6/16. Can anyone recommend a Mesero?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for PutaTester
PutaTester
•

HK Aldo or Benito. Adelitas Raul (nights). CC can't remember the name, but he is young and his curly black hair stands out.

FYI, I will be in TJ 6/13-6/16 with a few other mongers from this board if you want to connect and share a few...drinks.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

abel at hk also good. bald smaller younger guy with glasses.

Profile picture for Averageguy900
Averageguy900
•

@desertscrub no. I'm hetero but a fair number of reviews always stress to find a good Mesero. PT, let's do it. 7pm at the front desk?

Profile picture for PutaTester
PutaTester
•

Cascadas? OK I will put it on the calendar. And if you haven't already figured it out, DS is this forum's problem child.

Profile picture for Averageguy900
Averageguy900
•

Oh I know. Little troll keeps using the same bullshit line to downvote reviews and just makes themselves a general pain intl the ass

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement