tuscl

Owner busted for sexual assault on club dancer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

26 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah shadow I was just about to post this...

NJ strip club owner allegedly sexually assaulted dancer

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/nj-…
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    i'm sure he's already got someone to take over his place if ownership on the paperwork becomes some sort of an issue.

jersey fellas here - correct me if i should be incorrect but i heard that years ago his drivers license was taken away from him. sort to get around he got a driver and limo instead to drive him around. i've seen him step out of that limo several times over the years to head into any one of his clubs to collect cash. the guy owns like 2 or 3 other clubs.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    More of these managers need to get busted. Too many take advantage of dancers
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    This is Cashmans spot I wonder if he heard more
  • MadMaXXXNYC
    2 years ago
    One Dancer finally wouldn't take the BS anymore. Maybe fewer dancers semi-retiring due to pregnancy now....
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Dancer Rule #1, never go in VIP with the club owner!
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    He should have just named the club “Acunto’s”
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    With so many willing girls why the fuck did he need to go after the one who was unwilling? This shit baffles the mind.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I know for a fact that at a once popular club in Atlanta some dancers were invited to the office to smoke pot and get paid for sex acts with the owner/s. I know this because 2 of them have personally admitted it to me.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I doubt these charges will stick. I could be wrong. Johnny won’t let a dancer bring down his money train.

This would be a very stupid thing for him to do. Even for a NJ based club owner, this is stupid.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    It smells like a setup, I have no knowledge about this club or the owner but it just doesn’t ring true, to me.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Managers getting extras from dancers is not a new story. But what perplexes me is John's need to keep fooling around. He has been dipping in the cookie jar for years so to speak and knocked up a total smokeshow.The Brazilian he impregnated, stage name Bella, could have been Esperenza Gomez's twin. If I was him I would have let someone else run the club and never leave the bedroom! But as they say for every beautiful women, there is a man who cant stand her shit.

https://www.xvideos.com/?k=esperanza%20g…
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    While the charges wont stick this makes me take the club off my list after reading the article. They have video cameras all over that place. My advice keep your hands to yourself and ask girls who are willing for OTC. Good luck gents.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    *might not stick, 26 years....wow
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "But what perplexes me is John's need to keep fooling around."

What's so perplexing about that? He likes a variety of hot ass. Can't the same be said for many of the dogs on this site? 😉
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Lol, Many dogs on this site dont have access to hot ass at home hence the need to club. Everyone is entitled to variety but Bella was one of those dancers that ruined the experience for other dancers after you had her. Another joke while these charges might not stick it wont be good when the feds take a look at what Johnny did to Fat Dom. Johnny is a dead ringer for SAm Gervasi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSoeSscF…
  • tin man
    2 years ago
    It smells like a set up, they know he likes dancers, she sets him up for blackmail. I hope he gets free... But yea pass on this club, i was looking forward to trying it
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Would love to be a fly on the wall at this place for the next 2 weeks. Inflation has made girls more desperate. but thier clientele is amongst the most loyal in the state so perhaps its business as usual.Perhaps the silver lining is if Johnny gets locked up Bella may have to return?
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Lol, Many dogs on this site dont have access to hot ass at home hence the need to club."

For guys with that craving for variety, it's never really about the ass at home. Even the hottest ass loses some of its luster when you've hit it 1,000 times. I've been there and so too have others that I know. It's all about the thrill of new strange.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Anything is possible - but I too found it odd that with so many willing dancers/women that this guy likely has access to that he would have a need or be stupid enough to force himself on a particular unwilling-dancer - not saying there's no-way it didn't happen but I'm not convinced it did either - but I'm not really familiar with the details of the case.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Artie Mitchell used to force himself on all the girls, one after another. He would especially go after lesbian couples, getting one one day and the other the next day.

SJG

Brigitte Bardot - trailer Viva Maria - Anarchist protest song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0l0d-Is…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There's nothing odd about the accusations. Its about power and control not sex.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    @rick spoken like someone who hasnt been to Johnny A's recently. Bella was a 10 when she danced there and the girls who dance there are 6's now. The girls who are 7 and up found more lucrative ways to make money during COVID. Johnny is not going to hear a different kind of cheeks clapping at night in his new home.Just hopefully they arent his.
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    NJBalla you are off on several counts, I doubt you visit this club much. The owner Johnny did not knock up Bella, it was a manager. They got married. Bella was a 9 or a bit higher but not a 10. The average for the girls here now is an 8 with several 8.5 and a couple 9's. Most of them provide good to great dances. It's considered by many as one of the top clubs in NJ for quality, quantity and service.

On the charges- I agree this story doesn't sound credible. It is almost certainly a setup.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    to balla and tatas,

one of ya's says the girls are mainly 6's while the other says 8's.

what would you rate the 2 girls below, who both sadly for me don't work at the post anymore?

jessica b - butterfly tats

valeria - short latina day shift
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    Rattdog I've known dozens of dancers here, but don't recall those two. NJBalla's statement of the dancers being 6's is laugh worthy, but go and judge for yourself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion