tuscl
Johnny A's Hitching Post
95 Barclay St Paterson, NJ 07503

Going Friday morning for L&E

Friday, February 24, 2023 7:46 PM
First time going to this place. From reviews they say Friday mornings or afternoon. Anyone good w a guarantee quick in and out

8 comments

• Cashman1234
    a year ago
    Give it a try. It’s usually very efficient. They know to get you in and out quickly. It’s difficult to be disappointed when you have tits and coffee for breakfast!
  • SCGNJ
    a year ago
    Not sure if morning is better or afternoon
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    The morning is good if you want to get in and enjoy some dances - and get to work. There are a decent number of dancers, and they are the usual hot sexy girls that Hitching Post is known for. If you want a slower sell and to enjoy several alcoholic beverages, then the afternoon is likely better. The offerings in the back booths are likely the same - and largely dependent on individual dancers.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Why yes I always get a handy at a club at 9AM before I go to work.
  • Onewsome69
    a year ago
    Anyone do a dance/vip with Melinda on Friday morning? She is ultra curvy brazilian brunette, you can tell she is a workout buff
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    ^ Really? You should not use dancer names and specific acts in discussions.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    Shailynn - it can take the edge off of a Friday in the office. A good handy is sadly becoming a lost art…
  • MarkCt
    a year ago
    Be careful I danced with a Brazilian woman, white, long extension black hair, I think her name is Palo*a, It's an average girl, but she smelled like fish down there so I didn't want to do the "full job", so she offered me BJ bare, like GF for $200, it's super attractive compared to the price of the others, but days after that I started to have red spots like a bruise, I believe she gave me something. Be aware!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion