tuscl

anti-sex-work + anti-abortion = bullshitter

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Doesn't make sense to say you are unwilling to legalize a misdemeanor to prevent what you supposedly consider to be murder. Making abortion illegal won't stop all of them. It will cause many to be done illegally, or make them require a trip to another state or country. Sex work that doesn't involve vaginal penetration, or is done with a condom, will reduce the number of unintentional pregnancies.

5 comments

• drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    The narratives around both subjects are largely bias confirmation exercises as well as bullshit. Both are fundamentally about controlling women and what they do with their bodies. The oldest, boringest story in the book.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Don’t mean to hijack this thread - but here’s another example of liberal hypocrisy

Libs will say….

“If abortions are illegal they will still happen thru back channels”

While at the same time say

“If guns are made illegal all crime and mass murders will magically be eliminated”
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    Of course abortion is murder, it's a human being who is being killed. To say anti-abortion is about controlling what women do with their bodies is as silly as saying laws that prevent me from beating someone to death is about controlling what I do with my body. If a woman says she doesn't want this person to live in her uterus, how about a compromise and do a c-section? That's not what they want, because then you could actually see the person you are murdering. They want to pretend the person never existed. Personally i think you should be allowed to kill your own children, it's none of my business if you do. It's legal to cut the end of a baby's dick off even though there is no medical reason to, just religious reasons. Babies have been mutilated by doctors because the parents wanted a girl, so the doctor makes one. If might be less cruel to just kill it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    When someone is brain dead, but still has a beating heart, their organs can be transplanted to save other lives. This will stop the heartbeat. Is that murder?

According to Science, a fetus is brain dead until about the sixth month of pregnancy. I mean the kind of Science that isn't just pulling "of course" out of your ass.
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    I look to the Australian example of sex work legalization.

A woman should have the right of choice in regards to her body (abortion). This supported by an overwhelming majority. Why are we still having this conversation?

IMO - Sex work should be legalized. This would bring down pop and is very sensible.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion