Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Crazyjoe Take A Tesla For A Test-Drive

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

He was just searching for a bathroom.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Teslas are glorified prius fuck musk

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^

Jealous of a better/smarter/successful man much? Focus on the guy that stole your fake addict girlfriend, lulz

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Okay prius don't have nearly as many recalls as teslas lulz

And she loves me. I got 4 stripper hoes totally in love with me.

You can't say the same

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

That's true because I don't lie and make shit up. You can't say the same, lulz!!!!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Oh I forgot...

*** SLAMDUNKED THAT FAGGOT ICEYDOUGSTER ***

lulz

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

See you resort to trolling and ruin every thread you post in

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you joe! I am done cleaning up your God dam messes

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement