Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How many bought the dip in shit coinz?

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

coins? Sold da bitcoinz at $41k and bought at $29k

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am smrt

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I think you got that backwards. Bought at 41 sold at 29.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ Rong bitch

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Tit coins are way better tahn shitcolns

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Tit coinz gor boobies!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

SHITCOINZ!!!!!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I sold da shit coinz at 29k and bought again at 21k hahahaha

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

you mean the dipshit coinz ?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement