tuscl

New Dancer Interested

are you willing to fly new dancers out ?

6 comments

• VanessaM
    2 years ago
    Are you asking Bucks this or customers?

If Bucks, perhaps an email or call is better
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Um there’s a fella that is starting this organization up and if he collects enough aluminum cans he may be able to swing a bus fare to San Jose CA.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    This site is 99% customers so the discussion board is not a great way to contact a club.

Do any clubs actually pay to fly in new dancers that are "looking to start" their dancing career? I can understand them paying to bring in an established dancer as a feature entertainer but I have never heard of them doing it for new girls.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Actually, there is an outfit in Polynesia that flies dancers out to dance in an island club. There are some strings. It's on a contract basis, which means if you quit before your time has elapsed, you are on the hook for the full round trip fare.

I saw this about five years ago - don't know if the club survived COVID or not.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    There was a guy named Epstein that used to fly them in to a private island in the Bahamas and I heard a story about a Saudi Prince flying them in to Dubai, but I don’t know the details.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Bali, it's not very common for clubs to fly dancers out just to audition. If you want to get your feet wet by dancing in Houston, you may want to save up, fly out on your own dime and try a few clubs to see what fits best. Better still, maybe try it out in one of your local clubs first before looking to strip in a strange city.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion